National Parks - Fee Free Dates

Good tip. This weekend starts the free times. Good time to visit the local fee sites.
Not old enough for senior pass.

Free to canoe

They are all fee if you are 62.

Anybody have any black market contacts for these? I'm not old enough yet. Although if I stay up all night partying I can look it. Do they card?

Anybody have any black market contacts for these? I'm not old enough yet. Although if I stay up all night partying I can look it. Do they card?

You bet they do. I know a guy who tried to use his father's senior pass (they do look a LOT alike). His dad had been visiting them and they were using Dad's pass to enter the national park...Dad flew home but forgot the pass. The son thought the ranger wasn't really paying attention, so he tried to enter with his dad's pass. Not only did it not work, they confiscated the senior pass!

Sometimes, it's just obvious. FIL was driving his RV into the park ahead of us. There was several minutes of delay before he went through. After we paid and entered, we asked what the delay was for. MIL chimed out that Father had his wallet out and was searching for his senior pass. After a few minutes of searching, the ranger said, "never mind, I can tell" and waved him past the pay station.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom