What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

An air filter for a Sears 6-gallon shop vac that has to 35 years old. It was $5 less than the Sears site (same brand) had free shipping and no sales tax. The seller was not Amazon, only fulfilled by Amazon, so I guess that's how they get around the sales tax. Of course, I don't have it in my hot little hands just yet, I'll post if it doesn't show up.

Our four purchases (other than food, etc) over the past two weeks have all been made on line. Amazon and Costco. Convenience, selection, product, delivery,return policy, and price.

Replaced my iPhone 6 battery for $22.00. Awesome.
IMG_1726.jpg

Bluetooth temperature monitor for my smoker with 4 probes. Works very well. Use one probe to monitor “ambient” and got it placed where it agrees with the smoker temp sensor +/- 5 degrees. Now I just glance at my iPad.

Just ordered a case for it.

Medical Alert bracelet to go overseas. $20, pretty cute and fits 4 lines (20 character each line) on the front and the back.

Book that was $3 used hardback vice $16.99 digital.

Yoga skorts

Uv spray for outdoor cushions

Personal hygiene items

And the list goes on

ORICO 2.5 to 3.5 Hard Drive Adapter/Caddy for my swap drive bay.

Attachments

• adaptor.jpg
    adaptor.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 25
Rigid shop vac filter, Danze shower hose elbow, replacement shower hose.

A blue light bulb. Well, actually it's got day and night settings. $21.95, which is a little pricey, but it's worth it to me, because it promotes relaxation in the evening and earlier time to bed.

Here's the product description: "Nite Switch Bulb. Blue Enriched Light and Blue Depleted Light. LED Nighttime Amber No Blue Light/White Daytime Light. Supports Natural Sleep Patterns, with Optimized Circadian Lighting."

41Bv1mcDWkL.jpg

41Ap7cFzO5L.jpg

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B077S1W8XG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
What are you planning on using the rivet tool for?

Initially on some downspout parts that have a bad habit of coming loose and blowing away in the wind. Most times I even find them. Screws tend to create clogs so I wanted to use rivets. Plus with arthritis making an appearance in my hands, naturally mostly in my right hand, this seemed like a good [-]excuse[/-] rationale to "blow some dough".

And I'm sure I'll find other uses for it. I usually do with neat, easy-to-use tools. "Oh dear, that does look like a nasty cut! Let me rivet it closed for you.":D

Initially on some downspout parts that have a bad habit of coming loose and blowing away in the wind. Most times I even find them. Screws tend to create clogs so I wanted to use rivets. Plus with arthritis making an appearance in my hands, naturally mostly in my right hand, this seemed like a good [-]excuse[/-] rationale to "blow some dough".

And I'm sure I'll find other uses for it. I usually do with neat, easy-to-use tools. "Oh dear, that does look like a nasty cut! Let me rivet it closed for you.":D

I see, downspouts and related part are ideal for riveting. I should look at mine and at DD's house to see how they are connected. I recall a couple of bent spout discharge ends were off her's last year. I have a manual rivet tool that needs to "go" and maybe should be replaced with a power one. :D

I'll have to look into that! Thanks for the idea! :cool:

Camvate super clamp articulated mini ball head with 1/4”-20 thread. To attach my camera to just about anything cylindrical up to 1” diameter.

100 watt solar panel. I'm mounting it to the roof of my camper to charge the battery when I'm camping without power. I have a secondary, folding panel that I can deploy in the sun when I'm parked in the shade. They'll both plug into the same charge controller.

Welp, for it was air products for my home in order to improve health and productivity.
- Books about the inuit, like this. This is my ancestry.
- a humidifier (in my case the Aprilaire 700): helps cool and get better health in my (very dry) area
- an air purifier (in my case the Whirlpool by Whispure). Best buy this year.

So, yup! Will answer your questions too.

Today on Amazon I ordered:

1. Two different sizes of Ace bandages
2. A bottle of chewable Centrum multi vitamins, and
3. A box of Quest protein bars.

I have been dealing with a badly sprained knee for a while, and thought maybe wrapping it in Ace bandages would be helpful. :)

Another case of Picholine olives.

Today on Amazon I ordered:

1. Two different sizes of Ace bandages
2. A bottle of chewable Centrum multi vitamins, and
3. A box of Quest protein bars.

I have been dealing with a badly sprained knee for a while, and thought maybe wrapping it in Ace bandages would be helpful. :)

For my several ankle sprains, they always told me, RICE - Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. Not sure if it works the same on knees!

Last Amazon purchase: - Two books by Jon Clinch, a superb author. Kings of the Earth and The Thief of Auschwitz.
-
A charger for my weed whacker
-
Vitamin B2 and liquid magnesium (migraine prevention)
- Real Growers Recharge (gardening stuff)

Reactions: W2R
Cameron’s coffee, pillow packs, hazelnut flavor
Piece of pvc tubing for my rain barrels
2lb bag of organic insulin powder (prebiotic)

Back
Top Bottom