Happy 150th to our Canadian members!

braumeister

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Sesquicentennial is such a fun word to say.

Sometimes it seems as if most of the world would like to be Canadian, so you have a fantastically enviable reputation.

Cheers, eh!

Thank you from a proud Canadian. Canada really does seem to be on a roll recently. Fastest growing economy in G7, social cohesion, political stability, eh?

Thank you! Very happy to be Canadian today. 🇨🇦

Cheers !

My parents chose between three countries when they emigrated from the UK.

Glad they chose Canada.

O Canada !

We divide our time between Canada, Mexico and Europe. 212 days out of the country. But we are always happy to get home. Thanks!

Sesquicentennial is such a fun word to say.

Sometimes it seems as if most of the world would like to be Canadian, so you have a fantastically enviable reputation.

Cheers, eh!

Agree!
Happy 150th, Canada

Skookum!

Canadians are very friendly people. That was my first impression since 1982 when I went to Canada for the first time and it has not changed.
My husband's grandfather went to Canada during the Depression, but his wife missed England and came back otherwise I would be marrying to a Canadian now. :D

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary!

As a kid I spent a lot of summer time on Canadian islands in the St. Lawrence. Loved it.

Happy Anniversary!

As a kid I spent a lot of summer time on Canadian islands in the St. Lawrence. Loved it.
One of the exciting things about vacationing in the St Lawrence Islands is that we will be among Americans from NY. We spent 2 summers vacationing there and loved it. (We also stocked up on booze in Alexandria upon embarking.)

Now we enjoy Americans from both coasts and in between when we spend 5+ months in PV MX. There are also Parisiens and Germans. Very cosmopolitan. But more Americans. Lovely people.

Happy BD Canada!
Thanks for your best export after whiskey - politeness

Reminds me of a funny Canadian joke I heard recently.

How do you get 100 rowdy Canadian hockey players out of your pool?
You ask them to please get out of the pool.

Back
Top Bottom