Ah, Mondays...

I never had Monday morning issues, because since 1998 I worked in the hospital, often at night. For three years I did only nights, working a 24 hour shift every other Sunday, followed by an entire week off. I loved Monday mornings then!

Approaching my 2-year anniversary of ER. Weekday mornings are for shopping, weekdays are for hiking (not crowded). Weekend mornings are for walks-no traffic once I leave the neighborhood for a local creekside trail. Every morning is coffee time and posting on E-R forum.:cool:

Only Mondays that challenged me at work where the ones preceding the surprise Thursday or Friday "we need you in such-and-such location next Monday to deal with a situation" call from management. The travel, Sunday night strategy meeting with the rest of the team (if any) that also traveled in, and the Monday morning meeting where 90% of the time the issue was not what we were told was always an adventure :).

I like Mondays now when the "feels like" temperature is 40 degrees or higher because I almost never golf on the weekends due to the crowds, and the courses I primary golf at have very light attendance Monday mornings.

Back
Top Bottom