Another PITA bank issue

Case Closed

HOA reviewed the mater last night and agreed to waive the late fees. The new property manager with a positive attitude made a difference. So, case close, and now off to search for a new bank.

Michael, glad to see this got resolved well, thanks to someone with a fresh pair of eyes and some common sense on your side. :)

HOA reviewed the mater last night and agreed to waive the late fees. The new property manager with a positive attitude made a difference. So, case close, and now off to search for a new bank.
Gosh, imagine if that property manager was working at the bank... but I wouldn't say anything that would make them want to leave the HOA job.

Gosh, imagine if that property manager was working at the bank... but I wouldn't say anything that would make them want to leave the HOA job.

Oh, no doubt it wouldn't take long for bank management to effect an "attitude readjustment" on her. Banks pay badly and are hard on their employees, so it does not surprise me when problems arise and then are so difficult to resolve.

Back
Top Bottom