Anyone fixed a cruise control before?

LBYM sales people are held in great suspicion by their peers and their management.

When I managed sales people, the first thing I did was talk them into buying a big expensive car, a big expensive house, and ideally getting married.

Then I told their spouse that they were fabulous sales people and should make a lot of money, so hey, live it up.

At that point, my work was done.

LMAO on the last several pages of posts on this thread!!! Busted for laughing at the office (well, I was asked to share what was so funny)

Why, Nords, are you "collecting" all these useless - probably will never be replaced or repaired - parts? Purge them! Does this not run against the grain of your organized liftstyle? If the Taurus still runs, run with it :)

Several ideas come to mind...

"DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!"

"Reaching periscope depth..."

"Okay, who's the u-boat commander...?"

Attachments

• taurus.JPG
    taurus.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 20
LBYM sales people are held in great suspicion by their peers and their management.

When I managed sales people, the first thing I did was talk them into buying a big expensive car, a big expensive house, and ideally getting married.

Then I told their spouse that they were fabulous sales people and should make a lot of money, so hey, live it up.

At that point, my work was done.

Sounds like you were an AWESOME sales trainer.......:duh:

Hey, I didnt have to train them, motivate them, or do much of anything.

They had bills to pay.

And as soon as all my bills are paid and I acquire a little more NW, I'm out too, unlike most of my fellow FA's who are hoping their kids will "buy out" the old man's book of business and pay him a small pension for his final years.........:p, because they still have big bills to pay in retirement........some of the worst investments I have seen are FA's accounts..........:eek:

Back
Top Bottom