Anyone here subscribe to AAII ?

Chris24

Recycles dryer sheets
... and if you do, is it worth it? Just got an offer in the mail for a subscription, $29 a year, 392 lifetime. Always looking for insights, but end up with information overload. AAII seems promising as a source.

Pulling the plug on work in 4 months (50), cavet is if the Govamunt doesn't pull the plug on lump sums. I am trying to be as best prepared as possible. Would be interested in anyones experience with AAII.

As a side thanks for you all sharing your experiences here. ALot of insights and fun reading the posts.

Chris

I used to read it at the library. You might be able to check it out there to see if you like it.

Chris24 said:
... and if you do, is it worth it? Just got an offer in the mail for a subscription, $29 a year, 392 lifetime.  Always looking for insights, but end up with information overload. AAII seems promising as a source.
I haven't read them in years but they'd recycle the same 10-20 articles. They make most of their money by flogging subscriptions & memberships.

If you're not reading it at the library then ask them to send you a free issue. They'll probably forget about you and send you two or three months' worth. But over a six-month period your learning curve will flatten out.

Back
Top Bottom