Anyone watching the Debbie Lafave interview..............

C

Cut-Throat

On NBC?

Yes, this schoolteacher is HOT! - And the media is still capitalizing on it! - Yup, Every 14 old boy's dream! - we'll mine anyway! :p

It says more about us as a socitey than anything else.

Would it be OK (TV doing stories) if a really good looking adult male had a sexual relationship with a 14 year old female or male?

I only got one thing to say.

Where was she when I was going to school?  :)

Debbie is from our neck of the woods, and the local reaction paralleled the replies here.

Don't let her beauty deceive you. This is one sick young woman. And, yes, if I were 14 I would have let the situation go exactly where it went. And probably paid for it emotionally for the rest of my life.

Rich_in_Tampa said:
Don't let her beauty deceive you. This is one sick young woman.

I think there is something sociopathic in her eyes. I wouldn't want anybody I cared about to get involved with her.

Don't let her beauty deceive you. This is one sick young woman. And, yes, if I were 14 I would have let the situation go exactly where it went. And probably paid for it emotionally for the rest of my life.

In what way would you pay for it.   I remember just becoming aware of my sexuality at 14, but i was relatively ignorant of sex because i was sheltered.

I saw the program too last night, and I've racked my brain as to how being taught sex by such a lovely woman would have somehow warped me, but i'm completely drawing blanks on what the harm would be. 

You learn early on how to please a woman.... oh man, that sounds like such a tragedy.  How would i ever recover from it?    Just think - i might actually end up with lots of women partners because of it.   The horror!

Debra nailed the only thing he's having to live with now;  that he turned her in via a betrayal (phone call with police listening).

Azanon

3gteacher.jpg

I'm guessing she did the interview, because her agent is getting ready to negotiate the Playboy Pictorial.

Her two best qualities:

1.Hot

2. Dumb

My kind of woman....

I'm guessing she did the interview, because her agent is getting ready to negotiate the Playboy Pictorial.

I believe that they said that part of her sentance was that she could not benefit financially from all of this. I took that to mean no book deal.

Of course, she could pose for Playboy for free.... :D

Cut-Throat said:
That sounds right. She can't profit from a book about her crime but she can profit on a bunch of us old farts drooling over her layout and wondering where she was when we were 14.

I was going to post this that night, but figured nobody watched. she was EXTRA hot in the interview...gorgeous

that kid is lucky. very lucky. dont be fooled

And probably paid for it emotionally for the rest of my life.

In what way would you pay for it?

This is a real interesting question: would a 14-year-old be scarred by this or not?

I also think I wouldn't have been scarred.  Can someone explain what this scarring would be like?

TromboneAl said:
In what way would you pay for it?

This is a real interesting question: would a 14-year-old be scarred by this or not?

I also think I wouldn't have been scarred. Can someone explain what this scarring would be like?

You see Al. You would never, ever get this lucky again in life. And hence, you would be ruined forever! :D

To have a lovely hot bab like her at 14, 16, 18, 20......, the horror, the horror, the horror. :D

May have made a normal man out of me and not the abnormal single shy sissy boy I became (Tea and Sympathy). ;)

Well, OK. I guess at age 14 most boys would do OK with that kind of initiation. Except for that perpetual smile on their face. Take away a year or two in age, though, and you are dealing with major potential for a mess - all kinds of behavioral, sociopathic, sexual dysfunction, and psychologic messes can arise from "premature sexualization" of either gender.

OTOH, this young man might get a little distracted dealing with future adults of the female persuasion in his life : teachers, mothers, bosses, professors, older colleagues, etc. Not to mention his eventual mate, unless she was 15 years older. Remember that dowdy (?) librarian with the sensible shoes and the Dewey Decimal System? Hot! ::)

Oy....

obviously the kid had some issues with having sex with her, I mean come on he bragged about nailing her!

Kinda like throwing cold water on the situation, he had to know someone would find out, No?

Look it is nothing like a man didling a 14 yo girl. The guy has a weener, and that weener has a mind of its own at 14.

Problem is that she is a nut case, and he was too stupid to see it. Man he was lucky he got her. Young and stupid.

Would it be OK if the sexes were revered i.e. and adult male with a 14 year old girl? If not, why not?

vagabond said:
To have a lovely hot bab like her at 14, 16, 18, 20......, the horror, the horror, the horror. :D

Did you mean "horror" or just "horr"? :D

I thought most boys got initiated about 14-years of age.  I thought I was the only one who had to wait until he was 35.  And no, I am not watching this silly-a$$ interview where Mr. Lauer tries (I guess) to portray her as a child molester.  Now, if she did the interview in her undies, I'd be there.  Or, she could mimic Sharon Stone.  That would get the ratings up, which is what this is all about.

On second thought, I think he IS going to be permanently screwed up in the head.

Where else is he going to find a freaky 23 year old hot dumb blonde who wants to bang him anywhere and everywhere, all the time?

Finding that woman is like finding a needle in a haystack, in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom