AudioCardio/Hearing Loss

FFC1964

Recycles dryer sheets
I have Meniere's Dx and with this comes hearing loss. I have been using an app called AudioCardio for the last month. It was recommended by a person I have been following for years who also has Meniere's. I have been really impressed so far with the results. My left ear is terrible and the point of the app is to rejuvenate the hair follicles that are damaged in the ear. You turn on the app for an hour a day and do not even notice it is doing it's thing. Pretty interesting and very hopeful for those of us with hearing loss. I am posting this because of the hearing aid thread and thought others might be interested! You take an assessment once a week to see if you are progressing. Super interesting. Google it if you are interested! Two week trial but I subscribed. I am only 56 and am willing to do anything to not be deaf! ugh!

Interesting, may have to try it out. A few years ago after several episodes of vertigo I was also diagnosed with Menieres. While in Salt Lake after researching alternatives I found a chiropractor who practices the Blair Procedure. After one treatment I was amazed at how my balance recovered. I see him at least yearly for exam and treatment if needed. Hasn't helped with my hearing but has helped with my balance.

Yes! I have been seeing a Blair Chiropractor for years and I really think that has helped. Unfortunately I can not keep an adjustment so have started down the TMJD route as well. I am seeing a LVI dentist and we are trying to get my jaw out of my ear! Hopefully if we do this my adjustments will hold. My adjustments hold a couple of days at best. UGH. I think this all started from a car accident where I was rear ended 30 years ago. Ugh. ugh ugh

On day 3 of Audiocardio, hoping it helps with tinnitus and hearing loss. Thanks for the tip.

I am still seeing progress! I am excited about this app! I noticed I have to turn my hearing aids down a bit as they are too loud in certain settings. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom