Children's International Summer Village

Laurence said:
It seems blatantly obvious that mike-1 and max are the same person. All this self stroking needs some aloe lotion and some kleenex, max/mike!

Lawrence .. check it out with the moderator. Then it will become blatantly obvious how ignorant your assertion is. Once the facts are established, I would expect a retraction right here on this thread.

Get to it!

Mike lives in Montreal, Max(Howard) lives in Thornbury ON.

End of discussion! :D

Zipper said:
Mike lives in Montreal, Max(Howard) lives in Thornbury ON.

End of discussion! :D

Thanks Zipper for bringing a little sanity to this board.

"Hey moderator, are these the same people?"

"Doesn't look like it, unless he's using a redirect/proxy."

Your astute observation to my caption astounds me. Making it look like you are in two different places/are two different people is not hard, but we will allow for reasonable doubt. Therefore, I stand corrected, one of you spells better than the other, I was hopeful we had only attracted one new troll.

Its not hard at all. You type in any one of thousands of proxy sites, like www.proxify.com, type 'early-retirement.org/forums' in and go. Voila, you're from somewhere else.

Its the same jerk, or two of them working together. This is not the first time we've seen TWO idiots trolling in tandem.

It IS possible to get lists of anonymous proxy IP addresses and block those en masse. They're always out of date and new ones pop up every day though, so its probably more trouble than its worth.

Odds are they'll get bored before long. For all the talk of brainpower they told a moderator to talk to a moderator. :LOL:

:)

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 32
Completely Fulla BS said:
Isnt it nice to agree with yourself at least once a day?

:LOL:

This is like watching the movie, Sybil

Back
Top Bottom