Disappearing or deleted thread on childhood memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

NW-Bound

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
A week or two ago, I saw a thread about early childhood memory. I was accessing the Web through a smartphone and did not have broadband access, so was not able to follow things as I would like.

Just now, searched for it and could not find it at all no matter what keywords I try. Makes me wonder if something is broken, or perhaps a thread gets deleted for various reasons as I have personally witnessed.

Help?

I believe it was about your earliest memory and it was started by a person on their first post. They are traveling now.

The thread was fine as far as I could see, but the OP was ostracized and the thread was deleted. Maybe start another one if you are interested?

The thread was fine as far as I could see, but the OP was ostracized and the thread was deleted. Maybe start another one if you are interested?

I posted in that thread. I was wondering what happened to it. I didn't see anything wrong in it. I missed the posts where the OP was ostracized.

It turned out that the poster was actually a bot, not a real person at all and deleting the bot's posts deleted that short thread it started.

ETA
I approved that thread. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom