ER Forum Trivia Contest

Khan collects squirrels?:eek:

I had 5 of them taking peanuts from my hand, but now (with warm weather and other food supplies) they've gone apostate on me.

They'll come crawling back this winter.:cool:

I had 5 of them taking peanuts from my hand, but now (with warm weather and other food supplies) they've gone apostate on me.

They'll come crawling back this winter.:cool:

Khan, thank's for the clarification. I would love to see a pic of a squirrel taking a peanut from your hand. My DH and I save left over bread, crackers and other things to feed the neighborhood wildlife. Our kitties love seeing the birds, squirrels, and other critters eating stuff off of our back deck railing. Keep up the good work!

Who had a Smith and Wessan pistol as part of his retirement plan?

JG....:rolleyes: Name as many members that have had their ER story in a national magazine...I can think of 4 recently...2 of which are married and have showed up in several stories...

Yeah, I can think of 5 now, too, although 1 has been banned from several forums....;)

Rob [-]Burnett[/-]Bennett has got into some, also.:p

Speaking of big boobs, Rob pays for his appearances. General a few hundred dollars a pop to start and it goes up from there to have someone "interview" him and put it on a web site or write a minor article. For a while he was employing some 5th rate PR "media opps" company to get his name into articles.

oops...I didnt pay enough attention to him to get his last name right;)

Better be careful to spell it right or you'll be labeled an attack dog, a town sheriff or some other thing that'll require me to change the ho$uc org chart.

By the way, he searches for references to his name(s) on this site, and he'll be talking about this transgression on his blog within a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom