Gave my notice today!

Ready2Go

Recycles dryer sheets
:dance:

8 weeks to go but the stress began melting away immediately.

Thanks for all the help & encouragement i've gotten here. You guys rock! :clap:

Yippeee! Were you nervous? Has it sunk in yet?

Yes I was. 31 years at megacorp. My boss is one of the smartest people I’ve ever known. I thought he might challenge me to make sure I considered everything. Didn’t happen. He was super happy for me.

Congrats -- eight weeks is a nice honeymoon, BTDT. It'll give your "work friends" time to tell you how great you are. (I am serious.) I have a letter from one that I could frame, it was so touching.

Congrats, I’m a month in.... seriously time has slowed, as an example I WAS A FAST DRIVER IN MY CAR. Radar detector was my friend. I truly have slowed down, do I accelerate sometimes, yes ��.... this first month dragged in a great way. Enjoy your next stage....

Congrats. Should be a wonderful 8 weeks. Don't get talked into anything you don't wish to do.
Next step is a wonderful retirement.

I remember that feeling like it happened yesterday. A new life and new journey and you are the boss every day going forward.

Good for you!

Congratulations! I love that "melting" feeling. I hope it's accelerated in the past two weeks.

That's wonderful.

I would usually tell you to go ahead and plan a really nice vacation to start your retirement. But this is not the best time to be traveling anywhere.

Congrats! Can't wait to experience that feeling myself some day.....

Thanks all. Very busy time of year at work...so, not much more happening as far as stress melting. Another couple of weeks and the melting should restart. :)

33 work days left!

Congratulations! I was reading your early posts. It seems you are able to pull the plug 4 years before your original target retirement age. Just curious what helped you to move the date early?
Your original posts have few concerns. I'm wondering how are you address these concerns? The reason I'm asking is because I'm in very similar situation like you and have very similar concerns. I'm love to hear more about how you are able to achieve this. Thank you.

Congrats! As Street comment, "I remember that feeling". Was 4 years ago yesterday for me. Enjoy!!!

Back
Top Bottom