Global Entry Interview upon Return to USA

Red Badger

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
So, DW and I applied for Global Entry a while back (both already Pre-Check). We received emails informing us that we can interview at JFK as we re-enter the USA late next week.

Our layover is 3+ hours, so I think we have time. Question of the moment - anyone experience the "interview upon re-entry" process?

Thanks for sharing! :)

If they're not busy or can give you an appointment time, you should be fine.

The actual interview process shouldn't take more than ten minutes. Be sure to find out in advance exactly where to go in the airport.

Our process (not at the airport) was quick and efficient. Give it a shot.

My Global Entry needed to be renewed. I applied and paid the fee online. On a recent trip I had a 3 hour layover in SFO. Went to the Global Entry office in the airport, got my name on the list, and got my interview done within 30 minutes. Very easy and convenient.

DW & I plan to do the Global Entry on Arrival interviews at Houston Hobby on our return flight from Costa Rica next month during a 3 hour layover. Just as a back-up plan, we also scheduled in person interviews at Sky Harbor airport a week after our return.

I've read on several travel blogs that the Global Entry on arrival interviews typically take about 5 minutes to complete as you process through Immigration.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom