How Millennial Are You?

LOL--I got a 74, identifying me as a Millenial. Except that I'm an Xer at 40. See how much cooler I am than you old fogies--and that was WITH the daily newspaper and no tattoos. :)
Boooyah!

I am one piercing or tat from pwning u, cause I 3l1t3. 50 is the new 30.

Ha. Gotcha all beat - I scored a 2!

Oh. This isn't golf?

Must have been reading the newspaper, no text messages, and no Facebook account.

Congrats, Walt34. I did not think anyone would get a lower score than I had. I guess my not reading a newspaper clinched the low score for you!

I'm of late Boomer age and I scored 52, which means I'm a Millennial: Confident, Connected, and Open to Change. I am fulfilling my life plan of growing old but not growing up.
It helps to be a retired geek, meaning one who must dink with computers by nature.
I took up texting in order to communicate with my young relatives when I visit their town. I don't normally use a cell phone in my wonderful ERed life, but when I travel to a town with young relatives, I simply must.
So yes, kicking and screaming, I am being dragged into the 21st century.

I almost never post here, but read new posts almost every day. Apparently that's the Millennial thing to do, because I scored 94... I may need to get a piercing and tattoo just to clinch that perfect score. Born in '77, so technically a Gen X-er.

Based on the data so far, I would say that the survey has no face validity among Forum members. :rolleyes:

93....age 56

No newspaper, no land line, no tattoos, no piercings

but yes to video games and Facebook

No to TV (but I have a few programs I do watch regularly on hulu or netflix but just haven't in the last 24 hours)

1-9 text messages but often go days without doing any..

I almost never post here, but read new posts almost every day. Apparently that's the Millennial thing to do, because I scored 94... I may need to get a piercing and tattoo just to clinch that perfect score. Born in '77, so technically a Gen X-er.

Dang, me and Clif are going to have to up the ante! Clif, you get the tats and the piercings..I'll learn to play video games! :D

I played around with the answers a little. First time through 54. Then I changed 'have you contacted a politician' from yes to no. 36, I emailed one about 8 months ago. Then I went back to my original answers, except I change the Phone answer to all cell. 18!, We have a land line but it is for DSL only, we get phone calls on it but do not call out. Anyway, it surprised me that one answer changed my results that much.

I'm smack dab in the middle of the baby boom, but only scored 3.

It would be interesting to do a poll on the score and compare it with the real age of E-R folks...

I told my son that I scored 93 (he is a millenial) and he says that I'm not anything like his friends....

Score: 67
Born: 1968

The Millenials are the next Greatest Generation. Google The Fourth Turning.

Score of 20, age 53 (mid-boomer). What's interesting is that my score likely would have changed depending on when I took the survey (even within the past few months or week). Things like # of texts (I really did only send 2 today, but other days, much more or less), TV viewing, etc. The only thing that will probably never change is tattoos or piercing. No thanks has always been my thought on that!

Back
Top Bottom