How Millennial Are You?

Born the last year of the baby boomers (1964), but based on my score of 8, I should be in a wheel chair already.

I scored 73 and am 52. On the cusp of Millenial.
I didn't text in the last 24 hours or play any video games. I do have a landline at home. No piercing or tatoos. I do have a profile on linkedin...

Maybe it IS the daily newspaper that hugely sways your status...

Holy Crap! What kind of quiz is this LOL!?!?!?! I scored a THREE and I was born in 1963! And although I am technically a Baby Boomer, I consider myself more of a Gen-Xer because my father, born in 1931, was too young to have served in WWII. [The definition I heard years ago of a "Post-War" Baby Boomer is someone born shortly after WWII whose parents, or at least father, served or was old enough to serve in WWII.]

Holy Crap! What kind of quiz is this LOL!?!?!?! I scored a THREE and I was born in 1963! And although I am technically a Baby Boomer, I consider myself more of a Gen-Xer because my father, born in 1931, was too young to have served in WWII. [The definition I heard years ago of a "Post-War" Baby Boomer is someone born shortly after WWII whose parents, or at least father, served or was old enough to serve in WWII.]
+1! I dont think people born in the 60's are true baby boomers. But based on my score I dont know what I'm talking about anyways.

I scored 73 and am 52. On the cusp of Millenial.
I didn't text in the last 24 hours or play any video games. I do have a landline at home. No piercing or tatoos. I do have a profile on linkedin...

Maybe it IS the daily newspaper that hugely sways your status...
I bet your right on the newspaper. As a general rule do you ever see anyone under 30 reading a newspaper? I'm afraid they will quit delivering it someday soon, and I really enjoy reading it with coffee.

I bet your right on the newspaper. As a general rule do you ever see anyone under 30 reading a newspaper? I'm afraid they will quit delivering it someday soon, and I really enjoy reading it with coffee.

I only read the obits to see how old the people are that died - I'm trying to get an idea how much time I have left.

Scored 62 and I'm a late boomer (1961). Think the tatoo and multiple piercings upped my score. ;)

59 - but technically am a Gen-X...maybe if I had done this on a Sunday after reading the paper I'd be on the Gen-X scale! Like Calgary Girl, maybe I'm hip? Woohoo!

I am an early Baby Boomer and got a 47 on the test. The question about reading a newspaper was iffy for me...actually I read the freebie paper yesterday that comes in the mail along with the grocery ads...does that count? Otherwise, I don't read the newspaper...get my news on TV and internet. Also, the question about the importance of a high paying job...when I was working, you bet; retired, no importance.

I took the test again and changed the answers for just those two questions: 1) from no importance to very important (but not the most important) on the job question, 2) changed the yes to reading a newspaper to a no. Those two changes resulted in a score change from 47 to 78. Personally, I associate myself more with the silent generation, but with an attitude.

....Also, the question about the importance of a high paying job...when I was working, you bet; retired, no importance.

I took the test again and changed the answers for just those two questions: 1) from no importance to very important (but not the most important) on the job question, 2) changed the yes to reading a newspaper to a no. Those two changes resulted in a score change from 47 to 78. Personally, I associate myself more with the silent generation, but with an attitude.

I took the test again and changed my answer to the question (#6) about the importance of one's career. I was wavering between the middle two choices - Important but not the most important versus Somewhat important. When I switched from the latter to the former, guess what happened to my score: It went from a THREE to a FOUR! I am nearly ecstatic LOL!

Your Millenial score is 95! Born 1988... pretty close. Average score for my age is around 80.

No tatoos, no piercings, yes to newspapers, 'high' importance on career. Only 1-9 text messages... surprised that the number is so high.

I scored 36 and I am 61. Please somebody tell me what it means....!!!!

I socred 11 - I have both a cell and landline, have a tatoo, didn't text within the last 24 hours, did watch TV, did read a paper (online), don't play video games......do have a Facebook page - to me that's quite a mix and yet the score is low - I'm 46 on the edge of Babyboomer......I think some of the answers are much more weighted than the others. All in all - not a very good survey - pop psychology. Who pays Pew for this?

65 at age 52. Guess it is time to get a tat.

With my score of 3 or 4, I guess having no cell phone or Facebook outweighs my being an atheist who supports same-sex marriage. Go figure.

LOL--I got a 74, identifying me as a Millenial. Except that I'm an Xer at 40. See how much cooler I am than you old fogies--and that was WITH the daily newspaper and no tattoos. :)
Boooyah!

Ha. Gotcha all beat - I scored a 2!

Oh. This isn't golf?

Must have been reading the newspaper, no text messages, and no Facebook account.

Back
Top Bottom