It's funny joke Thursday! 2005 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might know if today is your last day (if you're on death row, or you have a terminal illness, for example, and maybe you buy that ticket to Paris--that's what Oliver wanted to do in Love Story for Jenny, right? :) ). But no one knows for sure that today isn't one's last day. One day it will be my last day, whether I know it or not, so I like the idea of living as if there is no tomorrow.

Last time I checked this thread the title was something like "funny Thursday joke" or something along those lines.....:D

have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely i can't look that old. Well . . . You'll love this one.

My name is Alice, and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his dds diploma on the wall, which bore his full name. Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 30-odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High School.

'Yes. Yes, I did. I'm a Mustang,' he gleamed with pride. When did you graduate?' I asked. He answered, 'in 1975. Why do you ask?'
You were in my class!', I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely. Then, that ugly, old, bald, wrinkled faced, fat-@ssed, gray-haired, decrepit son-of-a-%#&$# asked, 'what did you teach?

Not a very good one but...here it goes:

Three workers were on a scaffold cleaning the windows of a highrise. Then one of them says that he has to go to the bathroom. While he is in there an earthquake strikes, collapses the scaffolding and the two workers fall to their death.

The next day, the surviving worker and his wife are cinsoling the widows at the funeral, when two men in black suits and ties approach the widows and one of them says in a mournful voice: " We are from the insurance company and want to express our condolences for such a tragic loss, and even though we know it´s no consolation, we want to give each of you the cheques to the amount of 1,5 million dollars as specified in the insurance policy suscribed by your late husbands´s company regarding this kind of industrial fatalities.

The wife of the survivng worker, astonished on hearing this statement, turns to her husband -not recovered yet from the accident and the death of his colleagues- and in an icy tone says: "Right, I see, ....AND YOU, YOU LAZY BUM, ....TAKING A C**P!!

"Because a person's not garbage because they make less cash - it's your self-exultation that belongs in the trash".

Illegal to be

Was thinking this morning before getting up how like a teeming mass of insects we are - tiny differences that in the large view matter to very very few. So then i stumbled onto this strip....

Three men approached the gate to heaven and as
there was only one opening left, the gatekeeper said
that whoever had the most remarkable and worthy death could enter.
He asked the first man how he died, and the man replied,

'Imagine this -- I suspected my wife was having an affair
behind my back and I wanted to find out the truth.
I came home from work one day to surprise her and catch her in the act.
When I searched the house I found her in the bathroom.
The mirror was fogged and she had a towel on but her hair
wasn't wet, so I knew she wasn't taking a shower.
I looked all around the house to find the guy.
I found ten fingers hanging onto the window sill outside.
I pounded them until he finally let go.
When he fell he landed in some bushes and
God must have loved him because he lived, so I threw the
refrigerator out the window to finish him off.
After all the excitement I fell dead of a heart attack.'

Then the gatekeeper asked the second man how he died. He replied,

'Imagine this -- I'm minding my own business on top of my
apartment building. I was riding one of those stationary
bicycles when the screws gave out and I flew off the side.
I reached out and caught a window sill, then some idiot
started pounding on my fingertips. When I fell I landed
in some bushes and God must have loved me because I lived.
But then that same idiot threw his
refrigerator out the window and it crushed me.'

'That, too, is horrible,' said the gate keeper.
Then he asked the third man the same question.

His reply was, 'OK, imagine this, I'm naked in a refrigerator...'

"Dear God, this year please send clothes for all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer, Amen."

Little Susie goes home from school and tells her mum that the boys keep asking her to do cartwheels because she's very good at them ?

Mum said : " YOU should say NO - they only want to look at your undies"..

Susie said: " I know they do, that's why I hide them in my backpack"!!

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside all people. He said, 'My son, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all.

'One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

'The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.'

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, 'Which wolf wins?'

The old Cherokee replied, 'The one you feed.'

1. A man comes into the ER and yells . . . 'My wife's going to have her baby in the cab.' I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs - - - And I was in the wrong one.

Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Francisco

2. At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall. 'Big breaths,' . . . I instructed. 'Yes, they used to be,' . . . replied the patient.

Submitted by Dr. Richard Byrnes, Seattle, WA

3. One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had Died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a 'massive internal fart.'

Submitted by Dr. Susan Steinberg

4. During a patient's two week follow-up appointment with his cardiologist, he informed Me, his doctor, that he was having trouble with one of his medications. 'Which one ?' . . . I asked. 'The patch.... The Nurse told me to put on a new one every six hours and now I'm running out of places to put it!' I had him quickly undress and discovered what I hoped I wouldn't see. Yes, the man had over fifty patches on his body! Now, the instructions include removal of the old patch before applying a new one.

Submitted by Dr. Rebecca St. Clair, Norfolk, VA

5. While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient, I asked, 'How long have you been bedridden?' After a look of complete confusion she answered . . . 'Why, not for about twenty years - when my husband was alive.'

Submitted by Dr. Steven Swanson, Corvallis, OR

6. I was performing rounds at the hospital one morning and while checking up on a man I asked . . . 'So how's your breakfast this morning?' 'It's very good except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste' Bob replied. I then asked to see the jelly and Bob produced a foil packet labeled 'KY Jelly.'

Submitted by Dr. Leonard Kransdorf, Detroit, MI

7. A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered. It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery. When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green and above it there was a tattoo that read . . . 'Keep off the grass.' Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, which said 'Sorry . . . Had to mow the lawn.'

Submitted by RN no name

AND FINALLY!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

8. As a new, young MD doing his residency in OB, I was quite embarrassed when performing female pelvic exams. To cover my embarrassment I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle-aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassing me. I looked up from my work and sheepishly said, 'I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?' She replied with tears running down her cheeks from laughing so hard, 'No doctor but the song you were whistling was 'I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener'.'

Dr. Wouldn't submit his name.

1. A man comes into the ER and yells . . . 'My wife's going to have her baby in the cab.' I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs - - - And I was in the wrong one.

Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Francisco

Don't worry; I'm a doctor... >:D

3. One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had Died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a 'massive internal fart.'

Submitted by Dr. Susan Steinberg

This reminds me of when my dad was in the hospital for phlebitis. My little brother went around telling people our dad had flea bites.

THIS IS INCREDIBLE.... Read all the Numbers...
Slowly and in Order!! Be Careful to not​
MISS ANY!

30​
Finished?

Scroll down​

GOOD ! TOMORROW I'LL SEND YOU THE ABC's !

It takes so little to amuse old people.

SOMEBODY SHOULD SLAP THIS SMART***:LOL: WITH A TEMPORARY-LET´S SAY 15 MIN.-BAN FROM THIS FORUM!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom