Manual entry of expenses on spending tab

engr

Recycles dryer sheets
Hello,

I made a small $20 donation to firecalc with the thought that I could use yearly manual entry of expenses. On one person’s post i saw that on the spending tab of firecalc there was a fourth button for selecting manual yearly expenses. The day after my donation I went on firecalc to try the manual entry feature but the manual entry button was not there as my fourth choice under the spending tab .how can I access this feature. Thanks.

First - make sure you are logged in.

Click on the Spending Models tab.
Click Manual Entry of Spending (bottom radial button)
Ciick the link to expand the entries.

Rodi,

On my spending tab I only have three radial buttons. The last button is “percent of remaining portfolio” the firecalc I’m using is Firecalc3.0. Is this the latest version? Any other thoughts ? Thanks.

Rodi,

On my spending tab I only have three radial buttons. The last button is “percent of remaining portfolio” the firecalc I’m using is Firecalc3.0. Is this the latest version? Any other thoughts ? Thanks.

Just to confirm... You are logged in, right? The radial button doesn't show if you aren't logged in.

Still stuck

Rodi,

I am logged in. I see my username listed as an active user. After I log in I went directly to the Spend tab in firecalc and still only have 3 radial buttons showing. Do I have to complete the other tabs first?

They are called "radio buttons", not radial.

And we're asking if you're logged in to FIRECalc, not to the forum.

Do you see this on your FIRECalc page?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.21.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.21.13 AM.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 10
I definitely see the above “attached thumbnail” picture when I activate the Spending Model tab but only three radio buttons, not four. Is there a certain minimum donation that must be met first? I sent $20 for a donation and received an email confirming my donation. Does this need to go to an administrator for correction? Not sure of next step to try.

Rodi,

I am logged in. I see my username listed as an active user. After I log in I went directly to the Spend tab in firecalc and still only have 3 radial buttons showing. Do I have to complete the other tabs first?

As braumeister said, being logged into firecalc is separate and different than being logged in to early-retirement.org. The log in for firecalc is in the upper right of the page.

Have your tried it on another device? I've tried it on my windows laptop, and android phone chrome web browser. I see the radio button when I'm logged into firecalc, I don't see it when I'm not logged in.

I checked myself earlier today. My FIRECALC login has a different username and password to my Er.org account.

Try logging out (from FIRECalc, not the forum) and then logging in again.

ForumOperator error

I had logged into the early retirement and clicked on firecalc. I did not log into firecalc separately. Long story short I messed up.

Thanks to all you individuals who took the time to help me out!

Back
Top Bottom