Merry Christmas!

H2ODude

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Or Happy Hanukkah, Festivus, or whatever you choose to celebrate! Just sitting here relaxing as DW, DD, and SIL scramble to assemble all the stuff for the grandkids under the tree.

Hadn't seen any posts on this, I know a lot of us have a little to be thankful for, a lot have a lot to be thankful for. I also know some of us have really tough issues right now. I'm thankful for all we have right now (mainly two happy healthy kids and 6 grandkids) and hope it all holds up. For those struggling, I hope it all gets better. May the Holidays find you hopeful and blessed...H2ODude

Merry Christmas to all! And wishing everyone a great New Year as well. Cheers!

Merry Maulid al-Nabi, Hanukkah, Christmas, and Quanza. I don't know if there is much else.

Merry Christmas, and to quote Tiny Tim Cratchit, "God bless us, every one!"

Merry Christmas, and to quote Tiny Tim Cratchit, "God bless us, every one!"

+1

And to add another quotation, so late at night (here),

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight."

+1

Time for Vince Guaraldi.

Well, Merry Christmas to you all!

I'd expected that by now we'd be somewhere warm - in an RV - with the house sold and the stuff stored. Instead, we're in the same house (albeit decluttered and enjoying new carpet, etc., etc.) in order to stick around for a grandbaby coming in the near future! Feels surreal (surreal is, after all, the word of the year.)

Thank you all for your contributions to this forum. Wishing you all good things!

Kindest regards.

Merry Christmas All and Happy Holidays. Wishing everyone an awesome, enjoyable day.

Just to provide a little balance …

Attachments

• Humbug.jpg
    Humbug.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 20
Merry(white) Christmas.

Attachments

• 1482679345610.jpg
    1482679345610.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 20
Eat, drink and me merry!

This is my first Christmas totally retired. I really like it!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or however you celebrate the Winter Solstice, enjoy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom