New Book - America The Broke

I must admit I don't care what underhanded
nefarious methods the Republicans use to stay in power,
as long as they keep the Dems. out.

Ugh! You've got to be kidding. I'll just go on the assumption that this was a joke or else I would have lost all respect for you.

Concerning changing the rules, there's a movement afoot to amend the Constitution to change the requirement that Presidential candidates be native born. You got it, they're hoping to draft Arnold for the White House. ::)

Whenever I offend or post something just plain dopey,
feel free to assume it was a joke. Sometimes I leave off the smileys :).

Man, if they could nominate Arnold for Pres. I would be so fired up I might even register and vote. In this case,
I am not kidding. In fact, my dream team would be
Arnold and Allen Keyes.

John Galt

Man, if they could nominate Arnold for Pres. I would be so fired up I might even register and vote. In this case,
I am not kidding. In fact, my dream team would be
Arnold and Allen Keyes.

John Galt
And a Kennedy back in the Whitehouse in the form of Maria Shriver. I knew you were a closet Democrat :) . Gotta love the irony.

I can't help but laugh at the thought of Arnold as The Presinator. Anybody see the movie Demolition Man a while back? The star is Sylvester Stalone from the present, the set is the future, and in one scene he learns that Arnold Schwarzenegger had been president after the Constitution was amended just for him. Talk about life imitating art.

Hey BigMoneyJim! Good to see you have a sense of humor and irony. They will serve you well.

Re. "Closet Democrat", I don't think so. I don't even
like the Republicans much, with a few exceptions. Anyway,
I recognize that my politics are on the "lunatic fringe"
and I don't care. Arnold and Keyes are the best hope I can see in 2008. Re. "dream team", you have an
east coast black conservative and a west coast
white moderate. Name recognition is off the chart!
Maria will support the ticket, which will bring in lots of
women and dems. It looks like an unbeatable
pairing.

John Galt

Arnold and Keyes are the best hope I can see in 2008. Re. "dream team", you have an
east coast black conservative and a west coast
white moderate.

Well, they better become Democrats before 2008, because the right wing Bible thumpers of the GOP would never nominate a moderate! Colin Powell got booed at a GOP Convention in the 90's.

What happened to those who were deeply in debt? Were all debts forgiven? If not, what about bond holders?

Hyperborea is correct. Those deeply in debt could pay off their debts with the wages from just a few minutes work. You could pay off the mortgage on your house by working 5 minutes at McDonalds. Bond holders lost everything. Those who are deeply in debt would gain a lot from debasement of the currency.

Back
Top Bottom