New iPhone, likely a 13

SunnyOne

Recycles dryer sheets
Yes, it's finally time to upgrade my old iPhone 6s plus....I've liked the bigger screen and this phone has served me well..... I tend to hang onto devices, not so much to save money, but more related to inertia. I suppose I will miss the home button, lol.

Looks like I need to just jump up to the 13.

Should I just go ahead and order from Apple - or is anyone aware of a better deal?

I use Consumer Cellular for service, but they are sold out of these phones.

I am not opposed to switching carriers but I am hoping to do a bit on international travel in the second half of 2022, so I would need to keep that in mind.

Most carriers have significant incentives for signing up with them for new service. Check the three main carriers to see who is giving the best deal.

If you want an unlocked phone you can use with any carrier, and if you don't want to lock yourself into a service contract, then yes... buy it from Apple directly or from a reseller like Amazon, etc.

I'll be doing exactly this, probably around Black Friday / Cyber Monday, to get a small discount (maybe 5%?). The 13 Pro will be a huge upgrade for me. Looking forward to a much better camera, bigger/beefier battery, and more storage.

Back
Top Bottom