NFL: 2021 Season

Yes for Stafford and Donald as well. And Beckham although he missed the second half. Hopefully we will see Burrow and the Bengals get one soon. Amazing run defence by the Bengals.

Very poor calls by the refs at last drive by the Rams. First flag was no where near holding. Bengals should have won. Rams literally spent a lot to bring in many pro bowlers. I think something needs to be done about salary cap. Not every team has the funds.

That dropped ball by Bengal's receiver came back to bite. 1st drop all season by him.

Bad officiating. Obvious non-call of facemask on Bengals' TD. Hardly any calls all during game, then plenty during Rams' final drive. Very ticky tacky holding call among them.

There were bad/no calls for both teams throughout the game, but the holding call on the Bengal linebacker was ridiculous and probably changed the outcome of the game. The one after that against Apple was totally obvious and appropriate. Was the ref that called the first holding also the one who made a bad call against the Saints a few years ago?

First, I think it is stupid to not make calls and "just let them play" because then they just attempt to get away with more. I think the bad calls/no calls evened out and the Rams just outplayed them. It was a good game and fun to watch. I was rooting for the Bengals. They need to get him some protection. It is quite difficult to win a game when you are sacked so often and statistic show, you usually don't. And well, they didn't.

cd :O)

Glad to see that Cooper Kupp got the MVP award for the game. I thought he should have gotten it for the entire season too.

Yes for Stafford and Donald as well. And Beckham although he missed the second half. Hopefully we will see Burrow and the Bengals get one soon. Amazing run defence by the Bengals.

+1. It was so nice to see Stafford get a ring - he endured so many years with my awful Lions! Kudos to him and the Rams, and what a GREAT stop by Donald near the end! Ferocious defense by both teams - great game.

+1. It was so nice to see Stafford get a ring - he endured so many years with my awful Lions! Kudos to him and the Rams, and what a GREAT stop by Donald near the end! Ferocious defense by both teams - great game.
+1, exactly. I hope Burrow wins a SB (and would have been happy for him had they won), but Stafford has fewer years left so I'm glad he one after wasting all those years in Detroit. It was a [-]semi boring[/-] pretty uneventful game (unless you're a Rams or Bengals fan), with neither team mounting much offense - a defensive battle as you say.

After the Olympics I'm down to golf and F1 in March. Don't care for basketball or baseball, sorry. Guess I should learn to like soccer like the rest of the world...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom