O'Conner retires

Made me tingly all over.

Good thing they didnt decide on a whim to call themselves chicks with dixie though, huh?

Notth said:
Made me tingly all over.

Good thing they didnt decide on a whim to call themselves chicks with dixie though, huh?

Hey. We have that movie :)

JG

You'd be surprised what downing a few cold Dixie longnecks would inspire chicks to do - speaking strictly of the old, old days - of course.

Before my -heh, heh - 28 yr old er ah arrangement.

How old are the Dixie Chicks anyway??

:confused:Borked:confused:? - doesn't even sound good - could he sing?

unclemick2 said:
You'd be surprised what downing a few cold Dixie longnecks would inspire chicks to do

You leave the word 'cold' out of that, and I'd go somewhere with it... :p

Okie Dokie - I'll bite.

Dixie longnecks sans the c word - go with it.

Boy oh boy - did I walk into that.

I think I'll go back to being a name dropping troll:

De Gaul, Da Norwegian widow, pssst - Wellesley, Yogi , Bear Bryant, etc., etc., etc.

Oh and Ben Graham, Boglehead, Bernstein, slice and dice.

I only 'winter in Missoula' - or do I really:confused:

() said:
Main contender is samuel alito. GW's dad nominated him to the federal appeals court. Strong anti-abortionist.

Frequently referred to as "sc-alito" or scalito-lite.

Looks like I was a little early on this guess...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated...

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Seems to me there IS a "right to privacy"...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom