Poll on Worst Drivers by Automobile Manufacturer

Automotive Poll on Worst Drivers by Manufacturer - Select One or More

• GM (Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC)

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Stellantis (Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, Ram)

Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Ford / Lincoln

Votes: 13 9.5%
  • Honda / Acura

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Toyota / Lexus

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Nissan / Infiniti

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Subaru

Votes: 14 10.2%
  • Fiat

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Mini

• Tesla

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Rivian

• Audi

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Alfa Romeo

• BMW

Votes: 55 40.1%
  • Mercedes Benz

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • Bentley

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Volvo

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Volkswagen

• Hyundai / Kia

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters
They often park their garbage using 2 parking spots. Looks really like their net worth is in those vehicels and they are terrified somone will bump them :LOL:

Even if they are parked well in a one spot, trying to back out of a spot with an SUV on each side is a nerve-wracking experience. And that assumes I didn't already have to wedge myself into my car after being unable to open my car door all the way thanks to the SUV next to me.

They often park their garbage using 2 parking spots. Looks really like their net worth is in those vehicels and they are terrified somone will bump them :LOL:

Even if they are parked well in a one spot, trying to back out of a spot with an SUV on each side is a nerve-wracking experience. And that assumes I didn't already have to wedge myself into my car after being unable to open my car door all the way thanks to the SUV next to me.
It can be challenging for big SUV's and PU's. Let's face it, parking slots were made for regular sized cars. (At best) I currently drive full sized 4x4 pickups and usually park in spots far away from other vehicles so I don't get my truck banged up and/or create problems for smaller vehicles. Doesn't bother me to walk another 40 to 50 yards.

Last edited:
It can be challenging for big SUV's and PU's. Let's face it, parking slots were made for regular sized cars. (At best) I currently drive full sized 4x4 pickups and usually park in spots far away from other vehicles so I don't get my truck banged up and/or create problems for smaller vehicles. Doesn't bother me to walk another 40 to 50 yards.

Parking is at a real premium on Oahu - especially at Christmas. A couple of times this season, I had to twist my body like a pretzel to get out of my SUV because folks on both sides had parked up to the line. Yet that lousy parking spot was the only open one at the time. For that reason alone, I'm kinda glad Christmas is over. YMMV

Same where I live. The worst drivers are in raised domestic pickups. Nothing else comes close.

It's the same here. Most folks in Paradise at least make an attempt to "Drive With Aloha" but the big "jacked up" pickup trucks more typically speed, cut people off, fail to signal, have inoperable lights, etc. I don't know why that is, but it seems nearly universal. But, I'm whining again, so YMMV.

I drive a BMW. I'm proud that we are leading.

Actually, not really but I don't think I contribute to the stereotype.

Nor do I in my Buick. Still drive somewhat aggressively on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom