Poll: Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2021?

Who do you pick to win Super Bowl 2021?

• Bucs by 7 pts or less

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Bucs by 8-14 pts

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Bucs by over 14 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiefs by 7 pts or less

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Chiefs by 8-14 pts

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Chiefs by over 14 pts

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • other

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:) TB did it and did it decisively.

Last edited:
Glad I don't bet.

The game was an old fashioned drubbing.

Hehe - yeah, never bet against Brady!

I felt strongly that KC would win in a blowout and the game would go over 56 points.

While I don’t bet sports, I think I should open an online betting account and bet the opposite whenever I feel I’ve got a sure thing. Lol.

I know they would never give an MVP award to an entire unit, in this case the TB defense that really earned it. Brady was the obvious and sentimental choice, but I really thought running back Leonard Fournette (#28) should have been named MVP. His play really allowed Tampa Bay to control the ball.

I know they would never give an MVP award to an entire unit, in this case the TB defense that really earned it. Brady was the obvious and sentimental choice, but I really thought running back Leonard Fournette (#28) should have been named MVP. His play really allowed Tampa Bay to control the ball.

I vote for the defense and defensive coaches as well.
Besides Brady's shelf could collapse from all that weight creating a health hazard for his family.:cool:

So not one person called it correctly on the poll. lol
But ~6% of us were getting pretty close.... Actually, I think TB put it on cruise control by the middle of the 4rd quarter... They could have easily added another TD or FG

Last edited:

+1 on TB defense and the scheme created by Todd Bowles.

Well that guy in Texas that bet $3.5 million on Tampa Bay to cover has to be feeling pretty good today.

Well that guy in Texas that bet $3.5 million on Tampa Bay to cover has to be feeling pretty good today.
You must be taking about Mattress Mack... He does this all the time.... Baseball, football, etc... Gives away lot's of free furniture too from his stores on such bets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom