Website is open to order your 4 free tests now

Ordered on the first day, received them today. Two iHealth boxes with 2 test in each.

Are you saying she just put warm water on it and it showed positive ?

Does she live in a cold region where the test could have gotten frozen in transit ?

Just realized a conspiracy theory, that the virus is in the water, so we should only drink beer :eek:

Or her hands have Covid, but not her nose?

Are you saying she just put warm water on it and it showed positive ?

Does she live in a cold region where the test could have gotten frozen in transit ?

Just realized a conspiracy theory, that the virus is in the water, so we should only drink beer :eek:

No not really cold it is around the Atlanta Ga. area and I don't know about that theory. Just her results from her testing, DD says she is feeling better.

My order was accepted to my PO Box and less than a minute to order. That was almost too easy.... Suspect it will be a while before I actually get them...
I ordered mine on 1/18. I got an email today (2/5) from USPS saying it "should" be in my mail box by Tuesday 2/8... We will see... That's 3 full weeks and about what I expected, so not to bad.

Hmmm - didn’t get a shipping notice, but Informed Delivery says I have a package from US DEPT HHS out for delivery today.

Just a follow up on my situation where the USPS delivery complete at the mailbox alert came, but it not being in the mailbox. Two days later, it showed up. I'm not sure if my entering the inquiry for the missing package had anything to do with it, but DW's theory of someone driving around behind the mail truck and stealing the tests is disproven :)

Ordered January 20, not yet received. I do have a USPS tracking number, but no info available for it on line as of yet.

My test were order on Jan18th and received on Feb 2nd so pretty good considering the number of requests. My tests are the iHealth brand and expire in July 2022.

I ordered on the first day.
Just got a tracking number via email saying tests are estimated to be delivered on Tuesday.

Frankly, I would rather just go to the store and buy them, but no availability.
I am seeing the opposite here. Since the federal website opened for ordering, Walmart has had them in stock online (which we ordered) or in at least one local store about every day and the local county libraries received a larger than expected shipment and were handing them out, first come first serve, instead of having to register for them.

Ordered on the first day and finally got a tracking number for delivery!
Still have some from our delivery order at Walmart, so luckily we have not needed them.

And yesterday, we actually needed to go inside the pharmacy, so each got our three free N95 masks.

Just a follow up on my situation where the USPS delivery complete at the mailbox alert came, but it not being in the mailbox. Two days later, it showed up. I'm not sure if my entering the inquiry for the missing package had anything to do with it, but DW's theory of someone driving around behind the mail truck and stealing the tests is disproven :)

Maybe no one following the truck, but someone in the truck. The missing package inquiry has a lot to do with it. Not all deliveries are being done by full time carriers these days, at least in our area. This happens to us more than we care, we are now at the point that we call the local office due to the number of times this has happened.

I had 2 messages in my informed delivery Friday morning. One said the package expected delivery was Tuesday 02/08/2022 the next one showed delivery 02/05/2022 so about 11:40 Friday morning my DW got a USPS text that we had a package in mailbox. It was the tests. I'll wait to see if we get another one Tuesday but I'm not too hopeful.

I went to a grocery store pharmacy to see about the free masks, the pharacist said they got them 2 Friday's ago and they were gone the next day !!

Today I stopped at another pharmacy to pick up a prescription, pharmacist said they didn't have any!!

Gov't should have mailed them, as myself and all the older folks I know didn't get any.
This system of distribution favored the young aggressive profit minded folks.
(IMHO) Probably some E-bay resellers went around collecting them all.

We didn't get any free N95 mask, and instead and bought 16 from Home Depot and they were expensive.

Are they still giving away government peanut butter and government cheese too?

No idea, but I know they have the optional free LTC facilities for people including 3 meals per day in the cafeteria, free medical care, exercise rooms:

OIP.463C9soP8nazyNZy7-ryVQHaEh

Got mine today.... Three weeks from order to delivery.

I am seeing the opposite here. Since the federal website opened for ordering, Walmart has had them in stock online (which we ordered) or in at least one local store about every day and the local county libraries received a larger than expected shipment and were handing them out, first come first serve, instead of having to register for them.

I missed this earlier. Thanks for the info. Looks like Walmart has them online. I will get on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom