Who's this?

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just for fun. Ran across this and thought it would be fun to share. I'm sure a number of you are familiar with this guy. This is his high school yearbook photo. Other entries in the "who's this" thread are welcome.

Attachments

• who's this.jpg
    who's this.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 465
Just for fun. Ran across this and thought it would be fun to share. I'm sure a number of you are familiar with this guy. This is his high school yearbook photo. Other entries in the "who's this" thread are welcome.

Ryan Gosling?

Iggy Pop?

Ding, ding, ding - we have a winner. I never would have gotten it...though I can see the resemblence (now).

If you Google (recent) images for him, he looks really rough in many of them, but I tried to be kind when I made my selection to post here.

That was fun Purron!

Attachments

• OFFREC_IggyPop3abyXavier_Ma.jpg
    OFFREC_IggyPop3abyXavier_Ma.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Attachments

• col sanders.jpg
    col sanders.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 22
Yeah... the Iguanas... high school pic...

Never heard of him, but dropping the pic into Google Images is a great way to identify anything or anybody.

Checking on some of the avatars used here on ER is interesting. For instance, "cantlogin" is really Steve MacQueen.

I use the search on a regular basis when I get curious. I recently bought an older oddball electronic device for $.25 at a resale shop, but didn't know what it was and wanted some info, but had no "starting point" to search... no label, model number etc. I scanned the item, and dragged the scan to Google Search, and the pic came up... w/identification and model number from which I was able to download the manual. (It was a remote sensor to tell if the garage door was open or closed, from inside the house.)

Give Google search a try. Even older pictures of persons will come up. I've found names for high school pictures taken 60 years ago... people who were never famous.

BTW the "guessed" pic of Col. Sanders is a scene from Clockwork Orange, according to Google Image Search.

Last edited:
Hmmm...
Looks like a young John Boehner

and yeah, he does sing. :)

Last edited:

I use the search on a regular basis when I get curious. I recently bought an older oddball electronic device for $.25 at a resale shop, but didn't know what it was and wanted some info, but had no "starting point" to search... no label, model number etc. I scanned the item, and dragged the scan to Google Search, and the pic came up... w/identification and model number from which I was able to download the manual. (It was a remote sensor to tell if the garage door was open or closed, from inside the house.)

Give Google search a try. Even older pictures of persons will come up. I've found names for high school pictures taken 60 years ago... people who were never famous...

I use Google image search often. It's fun and yields some interesting results, but that example for the door sensor is ingenious.

Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom