You Know You're Getting Old When........

you grunt or moan when going from sitting to standing position. I make an extra effort not to make these noises.

When the hair atop your head is moving south to your ears, eyebrows, and nostrils.

When you can't remember when you were young...........

you grunt or moan when going from sitting to standing position. I make an extra effort not to make these noises.
I make an extra effort not to try to stand up during sex anymore.

It's all about coping with the changes and, uhm, embracing them...

You know you are gettiing old when the discussion at parties is social security and health benefits.

...you read the Early Retirement forums at least twice a day.

When you can't remember what day of the week it is, and you're not sure if it's because you're retired or because you're getting old.

It's because I'm retired, and not a slave to the clock or the calendar anymore!

But I always know when it's Wednesday.....'cause the neighbors have their garbage cans out by the curb! ;)

It's because I'm retired, and not a slave to the clock or the calendar anymore!

But I always know when it's Wednesday.....'cause the neighbors have their garbage cans out by the curb! ;)

I used to know when it was the weekend if the kids were home fom school. But boy, during the summer, I thought everyday was a weekend day. :D

An old timer told me years ago that he'd rather take a good dump than get laid. I'm not looking forward to that at least not yet.;)

Finding silver strands in my hair....I have yanked out 33 strands so far.
Catching myself saying "Kids these days".
Actively searching for comfortable underwear rather than something lacey.
Cleaning and lighting incense on a rainy friday night and loving it.

Not pulling out the silver strands in my hair, and just being grateful there is still some hair of whatever color.
Looking in the mirror and wondering who that geezer woman is, and what she's done with me.

You know you're getting old when you tell a young co-worker about "Ma Bell" and how everyone used to have the same phone company and couldn't own their own phones, and she doesn't believe you (this really happened :()

When I sit watching my boobs and wondering which one exactly will be hitting my knee first...the right one or the left.

When I sit watching my boobs and wondering which one exactly will be hitting my knee first...the right one or the left.

You win.

I'm getting a strange feeling but I don't know what it means.

You look in the mirror one morning and think: "When did that happen?"

Back
Top Bottom