Your brilliant idea here ...

A cell phone app that uses WIFI like an MRI. No more long waits and high costs of an MRI. Just whip out your phone and show your doctor the results of your personal scan.

My car has "bending" headlights, so as I turn the steering wheel the headlights orient themselves in the same direction to illuminate the road slightly around the corner. Sounded odd at first, but I've found on lonely country roads it works really well.

IIRC, the old Edsel in the '50s did that too. A good idea all around though.

One of those LED scrolling message boards in the back windshield, message controlled by voice. I know why this is not a feature of any car, since it could lead to more road rage. But I would like to say things like:

I'll pull over and let you by as soon as I can

or

Did you see that?

when one early daybreak driving through a golf course, first a deer came to the side of the road, a few yards later, turkeys, then a few yards later a coyote.

Last edited:
You all are being so cynical but I think this is a good idea to share so others may feel inspired: Ready? These are 10 quotes and are just what I have learned over time working 34 years at a Beauty Salon: PLEASE ponder each one because they are ALL GOOD: Ready?

1. The Battles we most often fight in life, are within ourselves.
2. When you fight with LOVE, there is no battle.
3. The only way out of something, is just work your way through it.
4. Life is EVER so short, but it is up to us to make it as W I D E as we want.
5. If in doubt, Don't.
6. The only real best friend that you should ever EVER (silently) have, is that person in the mirror.
7. Really and Truly, still practice random acts of kindness.
8. Enjoy Spending on Life's experiences, because when you die, you can't take one copper penny with you.
9. The quality of life is based on your attitude.
10. Your Body is a wonderful gift to carry your spirit and soul. Why do you compromise taking care of it so much? Don't you know it's only on loan to you? Think about it.

Okay now, so go back and read them again....

Never Fill Coffee Maker Water Tank...… Designed a few of these over time. Here is the one we did for "Guido". Guido is a term of endearment we use for our Delonghi Magnifica Machine. The worst part about todays coffee makers is one needs to keep filling them with water, so 18th century. The second is cleaning them, but that is for another day.

Attachments

• installed-1.jpg
    installed-1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 13
  • installed-5.jpg
    installed-5.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 13
You all are being so cynical but I think this is a good idea to share so others may feel inspired: Ready? These are 10 quotes and are just what I have learned over time working 34 years at a Beauty Salon: PLEASE ponder each one because they are ALL GOOD: Ready?

1. The Battles we most often fight in life, are within ourselves.
2. When you fight with LOVE, there is no battle.
3. The only way out of something, is just work your way through it.
4. Life is EVER so short, but it is up to us to make it as W I D E as we want.
5. If in doubt, Don't.
6. The only real best friend that you should ever EVER (silently) have, is that person in the mirror.
7. Really and Truly, still practice random acts of kindness.
8. Enjoy Spending on Life's experiences, because when you die, you can't take one copper penny with you.
9. The quality of life is based on your attitude.
10. Your Body is a wonderful gift to carry your spirit and soul. Why do you compromise taking care of it so much? Don't you know it's only on loan to you? Think about it.

Okay now, so go back and read them again....
Inspiring quotes. Thank you.

Mandatory finance classes starting in 5th grade. Title the class Grow Your Wealth so it will be appealing, rather than Integers or calculus or math.

This used to be a required class in PA, as DW used to teach it; it eventually dropped because most families can't afford the rules and suggested guidelines. Parents kept complaining to school board about how their kids kept telling them "they weren't doing it right".

Back
Top Bottom