Hi, I'm BVH

BVH

Confused about dryer sheets
I just discovered this forum yesterday - was directed here by someone on my flashlight forum. If I'm lucky, my wife (55) and I (53) will retire this year - myself in April and her in August. We should get the word in a couple of weeks. We can't wait! I'm looking forward to figuring out what to fill my "free" time with. Allthough others that have gone from the same organization before me say their days filled very quickly.

Wow! There is a forum for everything. I see Parnass told on us.

Welcome. The candlepower can be pretty bright dim around here.

Interesting, 'cuz I just registered here, having found a reference to this site on Candlepower . . . .

You mean people are really into lights? :confused: - I did not spend much time there, but it seems if you're interested in Flashlights and candles etc. this is the place for you? :confused:

I thought Fly Fisherman were a bit out there!

Hmmm, and here I was, all smuglike, thinking I was into some reasonably exotic stuff.

BVH said:
... was directed here by someone on my flashlight forum. 

Cut-Throat said:
You mean people are really into lights? :confused: 
I thought Fly Fisherman were a bit out there!

It is a strange collection of people - engineers, military, police types.  I got interested in it looking for a better solution for emergency lighting during hurricane-driven blackouts than your basic Coleman lantern.

I fly fish too, (some salt, some fresh), and flashlight people are definitely stranger.   :eek:

Back
Top Bottom