Yes, I know...

rs0460a

Full time employment: Posting here.
That it is still a way till 1-May-2007, but as of today, I have 299 days to W*ork (including vacation/holidays/weekends).

Just returned from a week of vacation to "Jellystone". In October, DW/me will be taking a cruse from Venice to Santroni (Greece) as our "final" vacation (final for me - my DW has not yet decided on retiring!).

Anyway - no response is requested/expected. Just another milestone on my way to E.R...

- Ron

Ron'Da said:
That it is still a way till 1-May-2007, but as of today, I have 299 days to W*ork (including vacation/holidays/weekends).

Just returned from a week of vacation to "Jellystone".  In October, DW/me will be taking a cruse from Venice to Santroni (Greece) as our "final" vacation (final for me - my DW has not yet decided on retiring!).

Anyway - no response is requested/expected.  Just another milestone on my way to E.R...

- Ron

Hey, sounds soon enough to me. My target retirement date is Nov 3, 2007. I use the following countdown clock ( http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=11&day=3&year=2007&hour=&min=&sec=&p0=0 ) I started at 540 days and am now down to 483, days have passed fast enough. Fortunately I like my work. But I expect major budget cutbacks in the next year or two so that alignment may carry me out in good psychological state.

DW has July 31, 2007 as her official ER date at age 55. I can go anytime but am feathering the next some more and feel it would make it much more difficult for her to continue working if I were at home goofing off all day. :D

Our countdown clock is already on our computers and I will officially start them on August 1.

Back
Top Bottom