Best Green Tea?

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I drink Tazo, any other good ones??

Dragon's Well Organic Tea has a richer flavor than many other green teas. There's also a green tea sold in Asian markets that has been "flavored" with toasted brown rice which has a wonderful mellow taste and is generally quite inexpensive compared to most green teas. Can't recall the name right now, but when I get home, I'll post it.

When I'm not suckin' down coffee by the pot, I drink Stash Premium Fusion. It's a green and white tea blend but they have a regular green tea also.

cocobird, you beat me to it! I'm Japanese and have been drinking green tea with popped rice all my life. I'm trying to remember whether it's bancha or genmaicha??

Lipton's green tea - the honey flavored especially. Available at every grocery store and Superwalmart.

I have become addicted to the one gallon jugs of pre-made diet iced tea. I can't remember the brand but it is available at Safeway and Food Lion.

I find some greens too grassy, but I like Teavana's Mandarin Orange (green with a touch or orange).

Dragon Well is simply the best. The fresher the better. Occasionally you can find leaves/buds harvested in the beginning of the season in April, and it's very gentle and soothing.

Hansen's Natural Peach Green Tea (with EGCG). I think it's intended to be consumed as iced tea... but one could probably microwave it if preferred hot.

Yummm Yummm!

Lipton 100% natural bags in winter and Arizona out of the jug on the rocks in summer - diet or honey version depending on my mood/er weight.

Hot tea and toast with honey in winter - or sometimes a little honey in the tea.

More coffee than tea lately - tend to go in long cycles.

heh heh heh

cocobird, you beat me to it! I'm Japanese and have been drinking green tea with popped rice all my life. I'm trying to remember whether it's bancha or genmaicha??

Genmaicha. An even mellower, almost sweet, low-caffeine tea is houjicha.

For drinking at work I get the cheapest bag of low-grade tea available from the discount store, and make super-thick, almost viscous tea, with lots of particulates. I like it.

This question hits home -- I just recently (last few weeks) have been making more tea in the morning instead of coffee. Either Earl Grey or green tea. If I need a jolt Earl is the ticket. The green tea I have now is celestial seasonings -- tastes good to me, but, I am a newbee to green tea.

I just hope that I am getting as many antioxidants w/ the teas vs. coffee..?

snag some Japa Bancha from specialteas dot com. its bulk, its cheap, and with some sugar it is sooooooo good. dont know what i'd do without it....the taste is so unique

and did i mention it's CHEAP??

i just made my first cup since early spring....i made some japan bancha as mentioned in my above post...and after sitting around for a year....it's still my favorite!! i recommend everyone try bulk tea....its a totally different experience....and fun too. special teas dot com has been my favorite so far

sorry to sound like an advert!!

Back
Top Bottom