• Wine/wine based cocktails

Votes: 58 23.1%
  • Beer/hard cider-seltzer

Votes: 67 26.7%
  • None

Votes: 52 20.7%

• Total voters

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just which alcohol beverage is your preference, not necessarily to the exclusion of others.

Only asking because beer is my third or fourth choice, unlike most of my peers. I have less than 7 drinks/week.

If you don’t drink or or prefer none, you don’t have to vote, but there’s a choice for those who vote before reading.

Beer. (I'll vote, even though beer is combined with hard cider-seltzer)? Not sure I understand that. Never drank hard cider in my life.

Last edited:
I voted beer/hard cider. But I no longer care for beer at all, but enjoy apple hard cider. So my vote is totally misleading.

I don't drink much anymore but when I do I prefer a mixed drink. Something like Captain/Coke, Vodka mixed with lemonade, Cranberry, or Red Bull. Beer is only good if it is very cold IMO so if I drink it I have to drink it fast. Never got into wine. I had a couple drinks of cheap stuff and a couple drinks of expensive stuff and couldn't tell the difference

No booze for me.

I very rarely drink alcohol, mainly because few alcoholic beverages taste good to me.

In my day, I used to drink single malt scotch. Now, nothing stronger than an IPA twice a week.

Attachments

• scotch.JPG
    scotch.JPG
    520.6 KB · Views: 76
I had a couple drinks of cheap stuff and a couple drinks of expensive stuff and couldn't tell the difference

That was what I told my former boss and he said you had to learn.
I have been wine drinker since. I like wine.

I like my home-made Brandi & Sweet on my days off and usually top that off with a good old ice-cold tap beer out of my kegerator.

Wine. I work PT at a winery. I have traveled to some of the world’s great wine regions. I collect it. It’s a journey without a destination.

Beer. Unfortunately, heath issues require I no longer drink, but it was hard to beat a beer with a good burger after a round of golf.

No alcohol. Once in a while, a non-alcoholic beer.

It’s amazing how tasty some of the NA beers are these days. Much better than the old days when O’Doul’s was about all there was.

Wine with dinner every night.

I voted beer.
I mainly drink socially with the boys but will have the odd drink with the missus when on vacation or out for dinner. My preference is beer because when I have many drinks with friends, I generally don't get much of a hangover. But the liquid calories are just killer. I tried switching to low calorie vodka seltzers but I totally get a hangover from them. I don't mind a mixed drink on occasion either.

I like beer. I still like beer. Especially the beer I brew myself.

But a proper martini is also high on my list. Stirred, not shaken, at least 20% good fresh vermouth, a dash of orange bitters, with an almond stuffed olive or two.

Single Malt Scotch. I have a glass before bed to relax me and help me get to sleep.

Out to dinner I often have a glass of wine.

I used to drink some beer socially, but haven’t for years now.

Back
Top Bottom