Easy Full Screen Shareable Slideshow

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I've got some photos that look so much better viewed fullscreen. Photobucket no longer has a fullscreen option for their slideshows. Picasa works, but I can't provide a link without exposing my email address. I can't even get a slideshow with Flickr for some reason. I could create a youtube video, but I'd lose resolution.

Anyone got a site for a simple photo upload/create fullscreen slideshow?

Thanks,

You could try "presentation" in Google Docs. F11 takes you fullscreen. Reference with a shorturl and I think the owner can be anonymous.

Are you sure you need to expose an emaill addy to point someone to Picasa? I don't know, I don't have an account, but that seems odd since it is google and that isn't required for Google Docs.

-ERD50

I just looked at a Flickr slideshow of one of my albums and it had a full screen option in the lower right. I have Flickr Premium so I can store tons of hi res photos there but I assume the slideshow function is available on the free version. Slideshow does you Flash so you need that. Look for a little slideshow button on the upper right on your photostream page or when in a set.

but that seems odd since it is google and that isn't required for Google Docs.
I think you're right. I tried one thing that included the email address, but that may have been a non-standard way of linking.

I just looked at a Flickr slideshow of one of my albums and it had a full screen option in the lower right.
For me, I've found no way to create a slideshow. I see instructions that say:

The link for the slideshow is in the upper right hand of your photostream and your sets pages, near the Search box. Click the link to run the slideshow and then click the Share link in the upper right corner of the slideshow to get the embed code for it.

But after 15 minutes of searching for a link for a slideshow, I got impatient and gave up.

flickr.jpg

Nice images Al. The Flickr show goes to full screen, the Google one has a black border around the photos. I like Flickr better.

Back
Top Bottom