Good bye.

Gretchen, I am so sorry to read this sad news. What a tough year for you. Your mother posted several times over the years about her visits to you and your little boys and I know you must miss her very much. She added a lot to these forums, often with a different perspective. Take care of yourself and please check back in if you think people in this august body can advise about closing out her estate, something many are familiar with.

Oh my, Gretchen. Your mom was delightful and down to earth. I am going to miss her so much. Love and peace to you and your family.

Gretchen, sorry for your loss. I can't remember if I met your mom at one of our SWFL meetings or not... I have a vague recollection that she was planning to attend one of them but something came up and she had to back out at the last minute.

Moemg, a fellow Sarasotian, will be missed. God bless.

Yes pb4, she missed the last get together at the last minute.
However she was there when we sat at the long table (2018?) and IIRC you were at the other end of the table.
I happened to be right across from her.

Gretchen, thank you for letting us know, sincere condolences to you and your family on your loss.

Your mother and I both started on this forum around the same time. She obviously had more things to say than me and it was always done with good humor and interesting stories.

My condolences on your loss and rest assured that she will be remembered.

Gretchen -

Thank you so much for sharing this news. While it's not happy news, it is always better to 'know' why someone is no longer posting. I am sorry for your family's loss... and for our loss here on E-R... She was a regular and part of the fabric of this community.

Sincerest condolences to your family.
Thank you for taking the time to let Forum members know.

Very sad news. I was always interested in what she had to say.

Thank you for letting us know of the loss.

Very sorry for your loss, and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Sooner or later someone would have been asking where’s Moemg? I had lots of pleasant and interesting exchanges with your Mom. We’ll miss her too.

Thank you for letting us know. I enjoyed your mother’s posts over the years.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Gretchen I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing just how much your Mother meant to this community. I wish you and your family all the very best, and hope you will consider leaving her profile up. Your Mother had many wise words and always offered good counsel. I also hope you will consider staying with us.

I liked Moemg and her friendly and helpful posts. RIP. Thanks for letting us know and condolences to her family.

I would consider leaving your Mom's profile up for yourself.

Over 11K pearls of wisdom directly from her. What comfort those posts might bring you in the years to come. I think you could learn things about your Mom that might be new to you. You can read wonderful words from her about you and your kids.

It might feel very raw right now to look through them, but as time goes by I think they could make your smile, make you cry and most of all see your Moms words directly from her.

Gretchen, it was kind of you to let us know. Your mother was a valued member of our online community. Her wisdom and insights will be missed here by us all.

She will be missed very much , Moemg was a voice for sanity. Condolences to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

Gretchen, so sorry for your loss, and thank you for letting us know. Very sad to lose her so young.

Oh, this is so sad. I have been wondering about Moemg, as I have not seen her posting recently.

Thank you, Gretchen, for letting us know. Moe has many friends here, and we will all miss her. I am so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
Oh I am so sorry to hear this! I met your Mom at one of the SW-FL meetups, I believe the 2018 one, in Venice at the Gecko's on the water. She was a sweet soul. I very much enjoyed meeting her after seeing so many of her posts over the years.

She will be missed. My condolences to you and your family.

Gretchen, we will miss your mom. Thank you for telling us of her passing. I should probably make similar provision for the time when I stop posting.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Gretchen. May her memory be a blessing to you. You should know that your mom was a valued member of this board. She posted well and often, and we will miss her.

Gretchen, I am so sorry for the loss of your Dear Mother. Thank you for coming here to let us know. I always enjoyed her perspective on issues discussed on this forum. May she rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom