Guess Your Age ... A game

I got 54 and I'm 60. I don't use mayo or ketchup. Mustard wasn't a choice. I don't prefer sweet or salty, and none of the above wasn't an option. This was a waste of a minute of my life.

I got 42 and I am almost 64. Retook the quiz, putting in the opposite on most things and that the guy was a singer (I had no idea) and got 18.

So, perhaps we can all agree that this was not a particularly accurate test -- of anything? :angel:

Can We Guess Your Real Age? | Playbuzz

I played... according to the game I am......18

Of course they are off by 50+years. Maybe it is just my thinking that is a teenager:D

Edit add:

"Just like every other teenager, you are energetic, curious and fearless. So, were we close? Did we get it right or wrong? tell us in the comments!" Other than the teenager part, they are right.

I'm not telling them.

They peg me at 34. I'm fine with that. :D

If only my body felt like what they said, 18!

What's the saying? You can't avoid growing old, but that doesn't mean you have to grow up.

Click on the line below the one asking for an email address "just give me the answer" or something like that.

Anyway, they said I'm 61. Not bad, I'm 66.

Click on the line below the one asking for an email address "just give me the answer" or something like that.

Anyway, they said I'm 61. Not bad, I'm 66.

They said 61...I'm 74.....ah well, 6+1 makes 7, 7+4=11, 6+1= 7, 11-7 = 4...so yeah, right on.

I have heard that internet quizzes just harvest your personal info and there is no validity to the results. Consequently I do not take any.

Back
Top Bottom