Happy 20th Anniversary to Early-Retirement.org!

I am really pleased I found this site and have suggested it to many people. Thanks for your wisdom Dory 36 and for those who take the time to keep the torch burning.

Congratulations to all for developing and growing an increasingly interesting, valuable and effective forum. Looking forward to the next 20 years!

Thank you Dory and other founding members. Found my goal through this site. I continue to be a student of this forum with the hope of giving back to the community. Stay blessed everyone.

Congratulations and thanks for all of the advice and explanations along the way.

Great reminder, thanks REWahoo, and thank you to Dory and everyone involved in getting the site established.

20 years. A score. Impressive!

Try listing all the things you’ve learned at e-r.org. It’s amazing (for me, anyway).

Thanks to all involved.

Happy Anniversary. Would not have retired when I did, without this site.

This site has been great for me, so much helpful advice, and very kind people. I feel like I have friends here. I can ask questions I would not ask anywhere else. Thanks Dory and everyone else who was here 20 years ago.

So much information shared, laughter and tears. I salute Dory and everyone on the forum; past, present and future. Happy anniversary! :baconflag:

Yeah, I lurked almost from the beginning. Thanks Dory. Much appreciated.

Thanks to Dory, the mods, and all the posters who make this a great online forum. Lots to learn here, and genuinely nice caring people.

Dory was great and great folks carrying on and hope some great volunteers to follow. Can't believe I joined in 2003 and retired in 2008. So much good info, exchanges and people. Gives some creedence to the windom of the crowd.

Shortly after noon on June 23, 2002, FIRECalc developer Dory 36 posted the very first message on E-R.org: Retirement Afloat. Note that this initial message was a lifestyle post, with no mention of FIRECalc, asset allocation, safe withdrawal rates or anything related to finances.

Twenty years, 37,000 members and 2.5 million posts later, it's time to celebrate, so raise a glass of your favorite adult beverage and and say Congratulations!

Thank you to Dory 36 and to all those who helped make this forum successful and keep it going strong.

<elevates cup of coffee> Cheers!

Thanks REWahoo! You were there at the beginning as well!

So many here have helped a huge number of folks with E-R... thanks to you all!

Reactions: jj
Thanks REWahoo! You were there at the beginning as well!

So many here have helped a huge number of folks with E-R... thanks to you all!

I just got a chill reading your post. Thanks for dropping by and thanks for all your hard work to start this community. Blessings and aloha.

Thank you, everyone associated with this site! Dory, Mods and members. THE best of the internet, hands down.

Thanks for starting this great site! It's been a 'wealth' of knowledge and friendly folks.
Cheers to another 20 years and more. :flowers:

Happy Anniversary to ER founders, administrators, mods and members.

This forum has helped so many people.

(I lurked for about three years before joining. To be fair though, I was initially rejected as a potential robobot.)

Back
Top Bottom