Happy 20th Anniversary to Early-Retirement.org!

Lol, ive been here since 2010, and i recycle dryer sheets. A great place to find answers to my questions, been retired since 2013. So many folks here who are so much smarter than me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Happy anniversary, so thankful. I joined in 2009 and retired in 2010.

To Dory, REWahoo, and all the other characters who made this place so special for the past 20 years, I salute you.
Many of my best days of the past 17 years have been spent perusing these boards.
Much love to all,
Sarah

Thank you !! This forum helped me figure out how and when I could retire. Thanks all who posted. I am sure I read it

To Dory, REWahoo, and all the other characters who made this place so special for the past 20 years, I salute you.
Many of my best days of the past 17 years have been spent perusing these boards.
Much love to all,
Sarah

So good to see your post!

Happy Anniversary! So thankful I found this site and joined in 2012. I have learned so much & gained enough confidence to retire in 2014. I still continue to learn from all you folks. I'm not much of a poster but I love to read!

Wow, dory36, a big thank you for creating all of this! It must feel great. Now, about your 37,000 children...are we all in the will? :D

All the best to you!

-BB

Dory, follow the rinse and repeat strategy mentioned here frequently and retire anew. All the best and thank you as our founder.

This forum helped me change my mindset about retirement from “the future” to “now” and helped me plan, not just hope. It took me 5 years to fully retire.

This community is the most useful online community I have ever experienced, and most of my local communities do not match this either. Great job to the moderators and all participants.

Back
Top Bottom