Izzo Swami 4000+

Big_Hitter

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Anyone use this GPS?

I've used a skycaddie for years but I'm pretty upset about paying a membership fee considering the options now available and I can get one of these for a little over $100.

No, but I have a Bushnell Neo XS watch-type and have been happy with it... so much so that we just bought one for DW. I had originally bought the Bushnell because a friend had one and like it.

Do you have a laser rangefinder? My GPS has been collecting dust for the last 4 years since I picked one up.

Izzo - rangefinder? I thought you were talking about the finest college basketball coach in the country.

I, too, gave up on sky caddie. Pain in the but to pay for, update, remember to charge, and then to have it with you.

I liked how SkyCaddie showed front - back of green distances.

I switched to Bushnell, really like it. Mine has the "slope" adjustment which, while illegal in tournaments, is very helpful for everyday play on the hilly courses I play.

The tour players caddies I walked with in the Hyundai TOC heartily endorsed the "slope" rangefinders in their practice rounds/course charting.

Do you have a laser rangefinder? My GPS has been collecting dust for the last 4 years since I picked one up.

No I can't afford one (joke). I don't like the watch things either. The only thing I'll wear on my wrist is a rubber band.

I liked the SG2 but I'm upset about having to pay a fee every year when the competition doesn't require one.

I think I'm guna get the Izzo.

Back
Top Bottom