Keep the Chopper Flying

Eagle43

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
OK, This game will frustrate you. Do not try this at work.

The rules are: Hold your left mouse button down, it goes up. Release it, and it goes down. I suspect the real gamers will excel, but I didn't. I'd post my score, but it's so low, it's embarrassing. Another answer to what do you do all day.

http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf

Stupid f*$^%##@ game! Who would have thought that it's easier to destroy helicopters than to shoot sheep.

I tried 3 times and quit. That is one of the great things about retirement. If I want to I will, if not, I quit.

Best Distance 1634. I feel proud about that number.

You should -- I got to 522 after killing about 150 pilots -- may do better later.

I must say though, this game is carpal tunnel waiting to happen.

One trick is that it drops a lot faster than it rises. Also, you've got to get used to looking ahead.

But, I stopped after a few trials, because it was putting a lot of stress on my laptop mouse button -- you tend to jab down pretty hard on that.

If helicopters are so safe, how come there are no vintage/classic helicopter fly-ins?
— Anon

Apologies to Wayne Newton. I recall him saying this on tv many years ago but I can't find a quote. Paraphrasing:

How do you tell the difference between a good helicopter pilot and a bad one? The good ones are still alive.

1904 - you just have to Be The Copter - for 8 hours! Not quite that long but long enough.

465 after three tries, definitely tricky and fun! Perhaps I'll waste some time on it...nicely done.

Oooh, 1102 on 4th try, nice tip T-al! I find that rapid clicks of the mouse give you more control. Tap tap tap to inch up or down depending on cadence. From Adagio to Allegretto

I made a better farmer than a copter pilot. plowed a lot of dirt on my attempts. Got to 853 once.

I went about 500 ft before i got bored, this game has a lot of similarities to the old Pong game.

Back
Top Bottom