Men, your ring finger indicates you're a cheater!

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Normally I don't watch Dr. Phil, but this show caught my eye when I was doing some paperwork today. I'll just go ahead and post the things that indicate if a guy might be a cheater or not for you to decipher yourself.

Note: Read the part about testosterone and the ring finger as that's really an interesting indicator. If I'd only know this before I got married....:whistle::LOL:

Dr. Phil.com - Advice - Will Your Man Cheat?

The concussion or head injury being a trigger to sexual impulsivity/cheating is one of the items mentioned to me by my friend who used to be a Dr. who worked with sex addicts. That would never have occured to me, but it seems to be and does make sense. And I actually knew a sex addict in Houston who had a big dent in his head from being hit in the head with a baseball no less, so I can only conclude that theory is correct. Amazing subject in some ways.

Note: Read the part about testosterone and the ring finger

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I just asked Frank to show me his ring finger. It is very nearly the same length as his middle finger! :eek: Laughing out loud, I told him what Dr. Phil said. Frank said "The only finger I have for Dr. Phil is THIS ONE" (accompanied by an appropriate gesture). :LOL:

Hmmm...I've never really paid that much attention to a man's finger...:angel:

"Size of penis: If a male is well-endowed, that means more testosterone and a higher risk of cheating. "

Like any man will say his is less than average...

Hmmm, my ring finger is longer... I guess I missed the part about being a scumbag and cheating....

Has anyone seen or heard of the size of Tiger Woods', er, finger?

Hmmm...I've never really paid that much attention to a man's finger...:angel:
I've not been the required age for the digital examination portion of a physical yet, but when it happens I might.

Back
Top Bottom