Move to a commune!

Occupation for the last 7 years? I washed dishes in the nude at a commune. Great! We have an opening for someone of your experience.

Marketing maybe?

MJ said:
If one was in the neighborhood, it could be a interesting inexpensive 3 week vacation for only $2 a day up to a maximum of $20 if you can last the full 21 days.

Vacation? It sounds to me like visitor period is work relief for the regulars who live there. You'll be cleaning, patching and making peanut butter and sandals while you're vacationing.

Interesting idea as far as the whole communal living thing, but it sounds like adopting an extended family where you are the lowest ranking member. Not my idea of a satisfying social or work life.

Living off the land is much harder work than many are willing to do, so many - including all the dope-smokin' hippies - who try/tried this lifestyle find/found it not so "romantic"...

BigMoneyJim said:
Vacation? It sounds to me like visitor period is work relief for the regulars who live there. You'll be cleaning, patching and making peanut butter and sandals while you're vacationing.

Well, I could develop a temporary back problem before I arrive which would require me to lay on a lounge chair for 8 hours a day. I probably would also need a back message to relieve the discomfort. I wonder how many days I can pull this goldbricking act for? ;)

Seeing the reaction of the commune to JG. I say field trip time guys!!!

Dreamer

PS, Martha, I am with you-no going back to farm life and I really never lived on much of a farm. Hated hoeing the garden in the hot sun and had a bat get into my bedroom once! Yuck!!!

Back
Top Bottom