NFL: 2020 Season

I'm not a Rams fan but I certainly enjoyed the game last night when they stomped Belichick and his Patriots... :dance: An added bonus was that Cam Newton was the losing QB... Again....:dance:

I'm watching the TB VS Vikings game. Just before half time there was an in zone PI call against the Vikings that put TB on the goal line with no time left on the clock. So TB only had time for one play and they kicked a field goal...

It was one of the most obvious PI calls I've ever seen but "Aikman and Buck" questioned if it was really PI. Unbelievable bias...

My gosh, it's everywhere.

Four turnovers, plenty of foolish penalties, and the largest single play loss in NFL history (without a safety) and the Chiefs still won. Kind of like this year’s market, don’t understand it but I’ll take it.

Four turnovers, plenty of foolish penalties, and the largest single play loss in NFL history (without a safety) and the Chiefs still won. Kind of like this year’s market, don’t understand it but I’ll take it.

Mahomes may very well have lost the lead in the MVP race to Rodgers after this week. He will forget about that soon enough when he wins the SB though.

I'm watching the TB VS Vikings game. Just before half time there was an in zone PI call against the Vikings that put TB on the goal line with no time left on the clock. So TB only had time for one play and they kicked a field goal...

It was one of the most obvious PI calls I've ever seen but "Aikman and Buck" questioned if it was really PI. Unbelievable bias...

Actually, I agreed with the announcers. Virtually every hail mary attempt is a bit of a free-for-all... and while I'm a Bucs fan I didn't think that the physicality on that play justified a flag.

I just watched the replay and it seemed obvious to me that it was PI on number 40 on Minnesota. He never looked back for the ball so it was clear PI. Number 41 made contact but he has a right to go for the ball so that's ok but 40 never looked back. I don't see any grey area.

I don’t know for sure but I heard no NFC East team had beaten a team with a winning record and now we get NYG over SEA and WAS over PIT.

Well now you can add PHI over NO! :dance:

Well now you can add PHI over NO! :dance:
WAS is one game below .500 and has Seattle, Carolina and Philadelphia as remaining opponents.

NYG is two games below .500 and has Cleveland, Baltimore and Dallas.

Given how the NFC Least have performed, I wouldn't be surprised at any outcome, but I feel that WAS still has an edge.

PHL waited a few games too long to make decision to play with a QB.
:greetings10:

My Cleveland Browns can make a statement win tonight against the Baltimore Ravens (I have hated the Ravens/Art Model since they abandoned Ohio in 1996) and go to 10-3 for the first time in decades. They need to focus on the run game, with safe passes.

As bad as the NFC East was for the first 8-10 games of the year, the Giants are showing some life, and the WFC have actually been looking like a pretty good football team over the last 6 weeks or so.

and the Partiots will not win the AFC East this year and are only a longshot at making the playoffs.

I think it is time to give Stidman some playing experience....Newton has been too inconsistent... moments of brilliance and moments of awful.

A couple of promising good games today (Saturday): BUF @ DEN, and CAR @ GB

They will be great background sounds to several projects I am working on today :). I do have several players on my fantasy roster in these games.

You just never know what to expect when watching a Chiefs game. They are fun to watch though. Gotta give it to Brees. Broken ribs and a collapsed lung just a month ago?

Last edited:
Yeah... Cam Newton reminds me of the old saying... you get what you pay for. I was hopeful during the first few games but then Josh McDaniels became too predictable using Cam in critical situations and they lost a couple games as a result... Cam ended up being a dud.

Back
Top Bottom