Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Women…I’ve never been married but may marry someday

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Women…I’ve been married but may marry again someday

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Women…I’m married now, but if I became single I may marry again

Votes: 6 3.4%

• Total voters
.......Whatever time I have left in this life will be devoted to my own whims and fancies exclusively.

By my own choice, I never married, and never plan to! I've enjoyed my first 53 years being single, and look forward to another enjoyable 53 years...or more! Haha! And like WhoDares, "Whatever time I have left in this life will be devoted to my own whims and fancies exclusively." :greetings10:

Looks like among both women and men, the nays are running far ahead of the yeahs.

Ha

So far of the men, 38.2% of the men (13 of 34) indicated they might marry or remarry, compared to 21.1% of the women (4 of 19).

Not the slightest bit surprising to me.

I don't want to get married. I just like to practice.

That is hilarious, bbbam!

One of my friends said when her second marriage fizzled that she needed a man in her life but not in her house.

Looks like among both women and men, the nays are running far ahead of the yeahs.

Ha
Naturally. This board membership has above average intelligence :)

Married for 43 years to same person. If something happened, I can't imagine going through the dating process. I would not be opposed to marrying again, just don't think it would happen.

Married for 43 years to same person. If something happened, I can't imagine going through the dating process. I would not be opposed to marrying again, just don't think it would happen.

True Love Knows no age boundaries !

Great answers everyone...:);):LOL:

I think for now I'll stand behind bbb (bewitched, bothered, bewildered). However as time goes by....if/when I find myself single, more than likely that's the way I will stay.

bbbamI, it's great to know what your screen name stands for! Now if I could just figure out what the ibyoig stands for... :confused:

bbbamI, it's great to know what your screen name stands for! Now if I could just figure out what the ibyoig stands for... :confused:
I've yammered away on this forum for 3 1/2 years about myself and have shown several body parts...I figure there has to be a little mystery. :whistle:........:LOL:

We've been together for 38 years and married for almost 34. I voted that I don't plan to marry again if I became single. I'm all for marriage, I just don't expect that I'd find someone again. Can't imagine dating although I could go for boyfriend/spousal equivalent along the lines of W2R and her Frank. A committed relationship without the legal entanglements and shared residency.

Yeah, for ages I thought it meant this....

Attachments

• Bambi.jpg
    Bambi.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 3
We've been together for 38 years and married for almost 34. I voted that I don't plan to marry again if I became single. I'm all for marriage, I just don't expect that I'd find someone again. Can't imagine dating although I could go for boyfriend/spousal equivalent along the lines of W2R and her Frank. A committed relationship without the legal entanglements and shared residency.

:) It works for us. I don't plan to marry again.

Not married, but left the door open.

+1, though a mere 40 years next March. I would not exclude remarrying but am overwhelmed by the very thought of the courtship ritual. I guess once you get lonely enough you change your mind.

+1, though a mere 40 years next March. I would not exclude remarrying but am overwhelmed by the very thought of the courtship ritual. I guess once you get lonely enough you change your mind.

Actually, it is fun if you have no real goal. People tend to be entertaining, and often women are especially entertaining to men.

I think a marriage that is still working well and gives happiness and satisfaction to both parties is better, but I try not to let the perfect ruin the good.

Ha

ibyoig...
"I'll be your only internet girlfriend" ? ;)

+1

Except it has only been 27 years. ...and I don't know if I could ever love another woman like I love her. It is just beyond my ability to even imagine.

I'm not one to live in sin though, if I were to find myself single. If I thought I loved someone enough to "practice" then I feel that I should love them enough to "make it legal". My opinion only, and I'm stickin' with it.

R

Back
Top Bottom