Pretty funny

Funny. I'm mailing my voter registration card in today to switch parties. Thanks for showing me the light. Bush '08 all the way, right guyz!!!??

justin said:
Funny.  I'm mailing my voter registration card in today to switch parties.  Thanks for showing me the light.  Bush '08 all the way, right guyz!!!?? 

Green Party or the Libertarians? O0

brewer12345 said:
Green Party or the Libertarians? O0

That cartoon made me join the Republicans. It is very persuasive. I never noticed how integral Jesus, guns, bigotry and xenophobia were to my life.

Dangnabit Justin, you forgot the ;)

Oh...wait...maybe you werent being sarcastic... :LOL:

I'm a conservative. And I want my damn political party back from the wingnuts and screwballs.

Brewer  - I just bought this book - you might like to read it - although its as depressing as the cartoon.

http://tinyurl.com/qrhce

I am truly scared by the power that is building behind the wingnuts and screwballs.

And I don't scare easily.

Cute Fuzzy Bulldog said:
I'm a conservative. And I want my damn political party back from the wingnuts and screwballs.

I'd like to see someone put the "fun" back into fundamentalism. And the "responsibility" back in "fiscal responsibility".

It'll be interesting to see who runs for pres in '08.

Well, not that far back the republican party was into small government, low taxes, healthy economy, support for business that in turn would support the economy and workers, keeping our noses out of other countries business, letting people paddle their own canoe, etc. I can get behind all of that.

This bible thumping gun nut bigger government disrupting sovereign nations bullshit is all fine and good for the people who are into it. They're free to do so. It just doent belong in the white house.

Sheryl...the book you mentioned has a point. As a marketer, I know when I'm having my buttons pushed and things couched in a manner that makes them more appealing. Thats how "Shot in the face" turns into "Peppered with bird pellets".

Ed_The_Gypsy said:
And I'm hiding up here in Canuckdia.  Nyah nyah nyah!  (Pass the doobie, Marcel!) :cool:

Be right over...  ;)

"Don't bogart that joint, Marcel..."

Back
Top Bottom