Recent Photo

DW just got the call.......they're inducing her daughter (twin girls) today.

There WILL be pics!

You have been warned.

As threatened......pics of the twin girls, first one taken two days ago, others taken yesterday.....two days old and "Ready to Rumble".
sq3x43.jpg

9701vo.jpg

2lw0w91.jpg

(Re the tattoos - I got them when I was a very dumb 14 year old....thought they were great for 6 months....hated them for ~ 58 years. I've said, often to young female cashiers at supermarkets, that "You'll regret those", but they don't understand......YET.)

Also taken last evening, the twins' (will be four in late December) 'older' sister (I told her that, when they start walking, she can march them up and down the hallway).........she's as sharp as the proverbial tack.....just prior to this pic her dad was suggesting a variety of options for dinner and her response to each was "No".

He then asked if "No" was all she knew how to say......I was watching her eyes, they blinked for about 1/10th of a nanosecond and she came right back with "No, thank you" and laughed her head off.

2dqpnyo.jpg

No way am I going to post my mug on the internet, as others seem to have no problem doing, but here is a picture of me earlier in my First-Summer-of-ER. I am working happily in my first year garden...I posted this picture on the MMM forums where the ladies of the forum (and a few dudes :cool:) really seemed to appreciate it. So, here ya go.

And Nemo, good to see you. I remember you from a certain "Canadian" money forum. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
And Nemo, good to see you. I remember you from a certain "Canadian" money forum. :)

Hey 'Jon', you're looking good, must be all that paddling!

Re the pics.....anyone who knows me would recognize me from my 'tales' anyway, and those who don't know me will likely never see/meet me; add that to the fact I'll be 73 in ~4 weeks and I'm old enough not to care either way. :LOL:

(Never been back to the aforementioned money forum...never will.)

Cuteness overload, Nemo! Little big sister is just adorable and those twins look like a very healthy weight--hope the parents are doing well too.

Kids are great. Then they reach teenage years, and all bets are off. Speaking from personal experience of course. Some will recover, some don't.

Re the pics.....anyone who knows me would recognize me from my 'tales' anyway, and those who don't know me will likely never see/meet me; add that to the fact I'll be 73 in ~4 weeks and I'm old enough not to care either way. :LOL:

(Never been back to the aforementioned money forum...never will.)

I am curious now. Did you cause a ruckus and they ran you off or what? :cool:

I am curious now. Did you cause a ruckus and they ran you off or what? :cool:

I'm, (as you may have noticed), often given to relating personal anecdotes if I feel they may be somewhat applicable, or peripherally related, to the topic at hand; the stories are true, (I don't tell lies, and why, indeed, would I bother to), and my pics are front & centre so that anyone who knows me, or has ever encountered me, can, if they have a different slant on a tale that they have had experience with, feel free to issue a challenge.

On the site in question I was flat out called a liar regarding my own personal history, and that of my education and ancestry, by an individual who claims/claimed to be a journalist but whose pic/identity has never been revealed.

I responded bluntly and the exchange escalated. (This, by the way, was at a time when the entire site was undergoing an internal upheaval, exacerbated by an overzealous moderator.)

Bottom line, a number of people were banned, (I wasn't one of them), and several threads, (one of which I took a particular interest in), were closed.

So I, and others, left. The site subsequently, (and I'm not certain that I have all the events sequentially correct as there were overlaps and general confusion abounded), changed hands, 'my' thread was restored, and several posters, either publicly or by PM, asked me to return.

I didn't, and I won't. C'est tout.

Last edited:
Oh boy! Thanks for the info. I was just teasing, as I usually do.

Oh boy! Thanks for the info. I was just teasing, as I usually do.

That's OK...it was cathartic.....for me anyway.....don't know about innocent passersby who may have stumbled onto my screed. :LOL:

The three sisters:

8xk4lf.jpg

Looking at happy kids, it's impossible to not smile.

Looking at happy kids, it's impossible to not smile.

We were over there Monday......they have one of those long L-shaped sectional couches open at one end - to get down, the three year old (she's small) runs along it, jumps in the air just before the edge, lands on her butt at the edge, and bounces off.....hits the floor at a run and keeps going.....a sight to see....makes me laugh every time

Last edited:
DW says "OK, it's time to do a little advance packing planning for next month's trip....."

kcc6lz.jpg

Me? Guess I'll toss my jeans in the washer....

Back
Top Bottom