Ring....what do you think?

citrine said:
Thanks everyone :)
I am not flashy either....but I am indian and we are genetically prone to over the top jewelry!
I do love it!

I echo what others have said....get what YOU want. The end of your post says you are, but the start is a bit of a contradiction. The middle ...errr......might be a sign of cultural/peer expectations? Or maybe not.

So if you do truly love it, the answer is simple, get it. Otherwise you have some serious thinking to do.

T

Citrine, I think it's a beautiful ring. If you both love it and can afford it, go for it! My only surprise is that it doesn't have a Citrine in it!

I can't wear any jewelry while working....I would leave imprints on people!
I am not in the know of what is the "norm" for engagement rings. I have no idea what kind of wedding to have....I thought I would be dead by 30! All this is very, very new for me.
I do think I was a crow in a past live...shiny, blingy things make me happy. If you were to see me in person, I just wear sweats/jeans/hoodies and when I work it is black polo and black pants with my hair up. I guess I am insecure in my taste with how I am in "real" life.....I hope I am making sense to someone!

To be honest, it seems a little over the top to me. But I probably no less about rings than anyone.

hi....nice blingy ring. not my taste, but heck, it's not for me!!! but i am in agreement with gettingthere, in that it looks like it miight be one that would "catch". but good luck to you and congratulations!!

"Know less" not "no less" sheesh -- it's the beginning of the end for me!

Back
Top Bottom