• Bi-Annually

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Annually

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • What is sexual intimacy ?

Votes: 56 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I choose sensual over sexual. There is a difference. I accidentally hit a mailbox with our new car which broke the driver side review mirror. DH out of town, so I thought I'd get it fixed before he saw it. I handle our finances. But I can't keep a secret for the life of me, so I told him over the phone. The way he said "tell me about it" sent a sensual chill down my spine. Funny how a tone of voice, a look, something you laugh at without saying a word...is just sensual.

Between you and me, I think I've had affairs without even touching another person. Just the conversation about anything can be sensual. Has anyone experienced that?

These comments are so hysterical!
I’m under the voting age which is ok because there’s no option for “not in the past decade”.

I choose sensual over sexual.

Between you and me, I think I've had affairs without even touching another person. Just the conversation about anything can be sensual. Has anyone experienced that?

Come to think of it, I recall those experiences with women I was dating when I was between the age of 49 and 54 and between wives. Many of them did turn in to actual affairs too.

Last edited:
I choose sensual over sexual. There is a difference. I accidentally hit a mailbox with our new car which broke the driver side review mirror. DH out of town, so I thought I'd get it fixed before he saw it. I handle our finances. But I can't keep a secret for the life of me, so I told him over the phone. The way he said "tell me about it" sent a sensual chill down my spine. Funny how a tone of voice, a look, something you laugh at without saying a word...is just sensual.

Well, on another forum I frequent where one of the female members has stated she suffers arachnophobia, the subject of intimacy came up and one wit posted this:
77e668e0a98d75665e285a65e3235e05.jpg

Funny how a tone of voice, a look, something you laugh at without saying a word...is just sensual.

I voted in the last group, through no fault of my own. Conversation about EVERYTHING is sensual to me. ;)

Last edited:
Ages 58 and 60. Once a week sometimes more. Average is probably closer to 1.5 times a week.

Airline sex stories:

(Remember that advancement requires seniority/age). Sex Life of Your Flight Crew:
Second Officer: Tri-weekly
First Officer: Try-weekly
Captain: Try, weakly

I once flew with a Captain who had 8 kids. Lacking any couth, I asked him why they had so many. He explained that it was caused by his wife's hearing problem:
"Every night I'd say, 'Do you want to go to sleep or what?'
She's say 'What?', and we'd have another kid.
Finally I bought her a hearing aid and we haven't had any kids since then."

There are a million stories, but I'd get tired of typing...

I was hoping for an option between daily and weekly...

Also curiously watching the votes tally up.

I am age 72 and I voted twice a week and all was well until my wife caught me :cool: Please change my vote to never

Sex Poll

Man, I am feeling pretty feisty at 75 with a 66 year old wife and weekly is our deal. Sometimes slip in another for the week but 1 1/2 times a week is good!!!!

Sorry to interrupt (raising my hand here) but where's the link of the topic/thread that lead to this poll? I'd love to read it. I'm sure there is lots of information I wouldn't want to miss :).

Happy Holidays!

To me one of the greatest things that came with being retired is the ability to "knock it out" (my term) at different times of the day. For those with crazy jobs and kids in the old days it was either nap time or after their bed time and in the back of your mind it was like "are they going to wake up?" Fast forward to now and could be before you get out of bed, after coffee, but my favorite is late afternoon. Then, after the obligatory "cuddling" or post coital affection then it's cocktail hour. How awesome is that?

To me one of the greatest things that came with being retired is the ability to "knock it out" (my term) at different times of the day. For those with crazy jobs and kids in the old days it was either nap time or after their bed time and in the back of your mind it was like "are they going to wake up?" Fast forward to now and could be before you get out of bed, after coffee, but my favorite is late afternoon. Then, after the obligatory "cuddling" or post coital affection then it's cocktail hour. How awesome is that?

Good way to induce that afternoon nap.

I just ordered some sildenafil from 4hims.com, so hopefully, this will put me back in the game with my DW....it's been too long between sessions.

Long time ago, GF at the time was a mid level corp VP. where I worked. I know, I know, bad idea to " go fishing at the company pier ". Relationship ended, but not badly.

At busy times, I had to schedule an apointment for a , um, " offsite meeting " ;)

Back
Top Bottom