Shocking Financial news:

Has anyone bought milk recently ... 4 days ago $4 a gallon (up about 20%); yesterday $4.50. UP over 10% in less than a week!!

Our oldest Son was about to put me on the welfare rolls with his milk drinking - he could go through a gallon a day if you let him. But now he's off at college and they can pay the milk bill. We were talking the other day and he was giving me a rundown on how his first week was going. He said the cafeteria and meal plan seemed like a good deal. When asked, he said that they did have a milk dispenser (probably the first thing he found)
That's good, Drink all the milk you want - it's good for your bones.

That's not what you said at home. Remember? You were always telling me to drink more water.

That's when I was paying for it by the gallon. Now, we're on the drink all you want for one price plan. Go for it.

They published my letter today in the Times Union under the title It pays to read to the end of a story.

fuzzy logic

A group of researchers took 200 men and treated them with vitamin C. They compared them with 200 women, who did not get vitamin C. Guess which group had a higher rate of breast cancer? Why, the vitamin C group of course. Therefore, vitamin C prevents breast cancer!

"Nine out of ten dentists recommend [insert toothpaste brand here]"
I want to meet dentist #10.

studies have shown that if your parents didn't have any children, the chances are you won't.

studies have shown that if your parents didn't have any children, the chances are you won't.

Studies have also shown that significantly more than half of all biological mothers have given birth in their lives. Astounding.

A group of researchers took 200 men and treated them with vitamin C. They compared them with 200 women, who did not get vitamin C. Guess which group had a higher rate of breast cancer? Why, the vitamin C group of course. Therefore, vitamin C prevents breast cancer!

Shouldn't your fallacious conclusion be that vitamin C causes breast cancer if, in fact, the vitamin C group (the men) had higher rates of breast cancer? :D

One quarter of the United States population represents 25% of the people living here.

LOL!

Back
Top Bottom