Songs that make you dance

Gotta love Stevie Wonder!

No lie. Stevie had the guts to express his opinions during a very volatile time, the talent to write and perform that tune, and was hip enough to get the Jackson 5 to do nothing but sing "do da wop" on the original recording.

Ah, and Los Lobos are no slouches either.

Procatinator Cat #31:

:: procatinator ::

Think this might be better that the original version. Check out the cheesy haircuts, moves and outfits. Jeez. Had a good hook though.

Last edited:
When I was in graduate school, I used to teach classes one semester at 11am and 2pm. These were to students who were not in my area, and at another end of campus. So I'd walk down there, do the 11 one, then go to a cafeteria and study or try to meet girls, then go over to the ice arena where they would rent you skates for a quarter and you could glide around for an hour. One day, I was gliding and this came on over the loudspeakers. I swear, I could barely stay upright because the music was so good.

Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire (Video clip) - YouTube

King Harvest's Dancing in the Moonlight is one of the grooviest, make you want to dance naked, songs on the planet. Has been shown to make a recently expired person tap their toes. This song is on a frequent rotation in our hospital department and patients of all ages LOVE it.

The above referenced Stevie song has some of the most biting lyrics in pop music: "well we are sick and tired of hearing your song, telling how you are gonna change right from wrong" ....sing it and shake that head Stevie!

The above referenced Stevie song has some of the most biting lyrics in pop music: "well we are sick and tired of hearing your song, telling how you are gonna change right from wrong" ....sing it and shake that head Stevie!

He is killer. You cannot buy a bad Stevie Wonder album.

Back
Top Bottom